Mauro Camoranesi (99 Viewers)

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
he is just a mercenary ... he just wanted to join Lyon because Inter did not bid for him !
There were reports he could join Inter also and he was eager to do it, according to his agent IIRC.

Like here: http://www.pilka.pl/camoranesi-blisko-interu
There were negotiations about exchange involving Camoranesi and Samuel, but Secco wanted Burdisso more and maybe that's why the deal did't go through:D

Sciacca

I'm Fabio Capello
Dec 19, 2009
His best game this season was vs Atalanta. Other than that have not been impressed. His injury that he got recently was suppost to cost him a WC spot, but it has changed now, his injury will only cost him 2 months.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
There were reports he could join Inter also and he was eager to do it, according to his agent IIRC.

Like here: http://www.pilka.pl/camoranesi-blisko-interu
There were negotiations about exchange involving Camoranesi and Samuel, but Secco wanted Burdisso more and maybe that's why the deal did't go through:D
I remember this. That time Deschamps ask for Samuel too, When Samuel become 4th choice CB under Mancini. But Secco wants Burdisso.. We can't get Samuel and we pick Andrade.. Then in the season Andrade got injured and Samuel become the 1st choice CB at Inter because several injury for their CB in start of the season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apart from Sissoko, he is our most important and influential player we need at this crucial moment.
Too inconsistent and frequently injured; I would hardly call him our most important and influential player! Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, and Marchisio are more important. We need to start looking for his replacement.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Too inconsistent and frequently injured; I would hardly call him our most important and influential player! Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, and Marchisio are more important. We need to start looking for his replacement.
does he get injured to often - yes
do we need to begin searching for a long term replacement - yes

but we are better off with him than with out him most of the time when he does play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)