Mauro Camoranesi (4 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
camo was obviously not playing at 100% today
After today, it looks like he may not be 100% for quite awhile either. Any update on the thigh strain (I believe..)? This is definitely not a good situation...

I'll say it again; someone telephone Mr. Ranieri, and remind him that Seba is right foot dominant, and doesn't HAVE to play on the left side. We could use him right now...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He was terrible today... terrible to a limit that makes even Marchioni looks good when he cam as a substitute.
So true. Marchionni atleast managed to put in a few crosses, although most were towards nowhere black and white.

I was so depressed why Giovinco didn't play, I would have put him in for Camo right away. It was clear in the second half when we had more space and room to attack that Gio could be the key.

Ranieri? answers?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
After today, it looks like he may not be 100% for quite awhile either. Any update on the thigh strain (I believe..)? This is definitely not a good situation...

I'll say it again; someone telephone Mr. Ranieri, and remind him that Seba is right foot dominant, and doesn't HAVE to play on the left side. We could use him right now...
true dat

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Remember how when Nedved was out, that De Ceglie played ahead of Gio? Well, its even worse in the right side, even if Camo is out, Marchionni is ahead, even if he is also out, Salihamidzic will be ahead of Gio. Its as simple as that. He had Gio in the stands FFS, dont expect zilch.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Actually I wonder if Camo can really get back to his old-self with all these injuries here and there, but I'm optismistic he will give a good performance for us when required

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)