Mauro Camoranesi (28 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We've seen it many times with other players so if we want too, it can be done. They can also pull he has a cold or muscle problem card.

Apr 19, 2007
You do have to remember that Lippi is the coach. If DP agrees than they could ask Lippi and he respects the club enough to let him sit this one out. And Lippi knows DP and knows what he is capable of. He doesnt need experience or to prove himself against Brazil. Its more important he plays well for Juve to get the call up just like for the euros. Well looks like DP will be on top form trying to make the WC squad next year.

Apr 19, 2007
People say nedved played well and cant stop talking about gio but Camoranesi put more dangerous balls in yeaterday then anyone all year. Against smaller teams we should have gio nedved and Camo on together rotating and moving around like they were. Against the big teams it could be exposed. Remember they put very little pressure trying to go forward so it was eay to have so many attackers. When is the last time we didnt have at least 1 dm in the game? Forza Camo. And you could tell he needs more practice with Amauir bc he never knew quite where he makes his runs like the camo dp trez combo. They always know where eachother are. I cant wait for trez to get on the end of some of these crosses and for Amauri to put them in again. Forza Juve

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
“We just need to play like we did against Real Madrid,” Camoranesi told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“There have been times this year when we have played well and times when we haven't but recently I don't think our results have reflected our performances.

“On a personal level I am on the wing much less because the system we use is different from last year.

There is less use of the long ball and the wingers are asked to come inside and play behind the strikers a lot more.”

from C4

really?! :confused:

the wingers comin in to play behind the strikers sounds like what we played back at my secondary school before we changed to 3-4-3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)