Mauro Camoranesi (24 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We keep talking about needing a new left winger but in all honesty Camo has been a walking sicknote this season and last season. how much longer we gonna take with all this? we need to be strong consistantly in all areas of the pitch and having Camo play 12 games a season isnt good enough. we should be looking for another right winger/midfielder aswell. Luckily marchionni has been mostly fit this season. what would have happened if he wasnt?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There are three right midfielders in the first team squad, so we have enough quantity.

Whether Marchionni and Salihamidzic provide enough quality is a different matter.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
There are three right midfielders in the first team squad, so we have enough quantity.

Whether Marchionni and Salihamidzic provide enough quality is a different matter.

well this season we've more or less just had the one option, marchionni. Brazzo has hardly featured and he aint getting any younger neither so the injury time takes much longer to heal these aging oafs!!:lol:

If Ribery does go to barca we should take Helb and i would love Royston Drenthe too or VDV.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think I could stand having Hleb at Juve. Lovely player to watch, but a total lack of end product.

Drenthe doesn't convince me.

VdV was dismissed before because he didn't fit the system. Very good player, though.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If the old Camo returns, he still holds a great potential!
But we need to ensure that we wont have to rely on crap subs like Marchio for the next reason. Salih shows that he must be released next year, or retire along with Neddy. And we have to offload Marchionni, who failed to become anything more than a promise for a more reliable solution!
The latest mach days clearly indicated that we have another issue that needs attended!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i too am beginning to believe that camo has become too injury prone and will never return to his former self

sadly our team is old and our veterans are one by one needing replacement but compared to the past i don't see our team ushering worthy replacements, only making temporary fixes with lower class players just to get by

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)