Mauro Camoranesi (102 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it would be devastating if we lose him for any period of time this early in the season. it would be much more preferable if this happened later on during the season when our team has gelled and we have somewhat of a pts lead on the serie a table

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Are there any news about the seriosness of the injury??? Or is it too early too ask??? Although it didnt look like a serious injuri, i think it was only a bruised ankle and if thats what that is it will pass in 2-3 days!!!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Camo and Neddy has been ever present so far ... unlike Trez, DP, Amauri & IQ.

I reckon Marchionni and Giovinco will play a part in the Cagliari match

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
when camo is not there on the pitch it shows... we don't have a replacement half as good as him... when ranieri replaced him with Brazzo we know that we have some gaping gaps on the bench... need to find someone who can replace him when we need to... we can't expect him to play everytime we hit the pitch...

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Camo and Neddy has been ever present so far ... unlike Trez, DP, Amauri & IQ.

I reckon Marchionni and Giovinco will play a part in the Cagliari match
Marchionni is his natural back up, so yeah we should get to see him play on sunday. He's a good player when fit, which is almost never though.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Camoranesi, contusione alla caviglia
Un’unica piccola nota stonata nella vittoria contro lo Zenit nell’esordio di Champions: l’infortunio di Camoranesi. L’italoargentino è stato costretto ad uscire al 31’ del primo tempo a causa di una contusione con leggera distorsione alla caviglia destra.

Le condizioni del centrocampista verranno ulteriormente valutate nelle prossime ore.

Translation plz.

17 September 2008
Camoranesi ankle injury to be evaluated.

The only small negative note in tonight's win against Zenit on the Champions League opening day was Camoranesi's injury. The Italian-Argentinean was forced to go off after 31 minutes in the first half as he was hit hard on his right ankle and suffered a mild sprain.

The midfielder's condition will be further determined in the next few hours.
No update last time I looked.

Get well soon, Mauro! We need you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)