Mauro Camoranesi (111 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what was c4 saying about nedved's contract having expired last week, is that true?
what? I think he as one more year left on it, it's just that pizzaiolo guy who threatened the board to break it like De Sanctis did with Udinese.

Pavel will stay...those Inter rumors are absolutely crazy and make non sense at all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what? I think he as one more year left on it, it's just that pizzaiolo guy who threatened the board to break it like De Sanctis did with Udinese.

Pavel will stay...those Inter rumors are absolutely crazy and make non sense at all.
i know i never feared him joining inter, its juve or retirement but its this bit here as quoted from the c4 article

"There would be nothing preventing the Czech maestro from joining the Nerazzurri, as his contract expired last week."

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i know i never feared him joining inter, its juve or retirement but its this bit here as quoted from the c4 article

"There would be nothing preventing the Czech maestro from joining the Nerazzurri, as his contract expired last week."
I guess c4 goes down the toilet with tribalfootball then. It's a fact that he's got one more year.

They just need to give him a little more since he had a pay cut last year(5m €/year to 2.5m €/year) and give him a job with the youth team or scouting.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I guess c4 goes down the toilet with tribalfootball then. It's a fact that he's got one more year.

They just need to give him a little more since he had a pay cut last year(5m €/year to 2.5m €/year) and give him a job with the youth team or scouting.
I just saw on Croatian TV , Juve are offering Nedved 550k pounds for one more season, WTF is that ,he deserves more .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)