Mauro Camoranesi (28 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Great news about Camo :D

Now we need to make sure Neddy stays, if the 550k is true its an insult for such a important player and symbol of our club.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Great that Mauro has extended till 2010... :tup:
Now we still have two of our champions, should be secured as soon as possible...
Nedved and Alex...
fingers crossed :smoke:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just saw on Croatian TV , Juve are offering Nedved 550k pounds for one more season, WTF is that ,he deserves more .
Yes, the difference between what Neddy wants and Juve offers is 550 000 £ or 800 000 eur, it's not the offer that is 550 000.
But Nedved is such a professional and great character. He said he's not offended , unlike his agent who says he's offended, by the offer Juve presented to him. He says he'll think about this offer and he needs time to think about it. He also says he'll think about if he will retire or not.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Juventus/Primo_Piano/2007/07_Luglio/09/rinnovi.shtml

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Very good news. Camo is an important player for Juve. For all that he gives us in attack, he doesn't forget to chip in defensively. He seems to be playing better every season as well. Forza Camo!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Camro u may be a Juve player and a talented one at that but dosent change my mind that ur a fukin child who thinks his better than he clearly is. Grow up Camro!
I know it's fair for us to always look at it from the club's point of view. But if you see it from the player's point of view, why can't he ask for what he thinks he is worth? He's been around long enough to negotiate his position, and whether he liked it or not, he played when we needed him to, in Serie B instead of sulking. So I say, from his point of view he's justified.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Camro u may be a Juve player and a talented one at that but dosent change my mind that ur a fukin child who thinks his better than he clearly is. Grow up Camro!
i dont see whats wrong with him speaking his mind, infact that just gives me more respect for him, alot of whats been said in the media has been greatly influenced by them evil agents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)