Mauro Camoranesi (39 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
View attachment 33280 For God's sake, please don't anyone, even in fun suggest that <<Scugnizzo Barese>> CASSANO as Camo's or anyone else's replacement at Juve... I'm not even sure I'd trust him to be a lavatory attendant![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It seems Camo is not in Ranieri's plans
That's sad! However, I hope we get a good replacement for the right wing.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Angela, I can't honestly put in words what I think of Cassano...I've seen him interviewed on the Roma Ch., the various Rai, Mediaset, Sky Italia channels & Radio-Radio, plus paid particular attention to those sports commentators who are to be taken seriously who have talked about him, but of course have to watch what they say...also the other day seeing him on Studio Sport with his call to Roberto Mancini to save him, saying that Mancini should understand him as he too made mistakes as a younger man. Look, I don't want to be long winded about this but simply summed up, the guy is Bad News as a man & I'd hate to see him at Juve or even back in Italian football. Through my family in the Roma area I heard much about the disruption he caused at my 2'nd favourite club...perhaps I'd best just leave it at that.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Angela, I can't honestly put in words what I think of Cassano...I've seen him interviewed on the Roma Ch., the various Rai, Mediaset, Sky Italia channels & Radio-Radio, plus paid particular attention to those sports commentators who are to be taken seriously who have talked about him, but of course have to watch what they say...also the other day seeing him on Studio Sport with his call to Roberto Mancini to save him, saying that Mancini should understand him as he too made mistakes as a younger man. Look, I don't want to be long winded about this but simply summed up, the guy is Bad News as a man & I'd hate to see him at Juve or even back in Italian football. Through my family in the Roma area I heard much about the disruption he caused at my 2'nd favourite club...perhaps I'd best just leave it at that.
Don't worry Carlo! Cassano is NOT a favorite of mine either. I too would prefer it if he stayed out of Juve. IMO he behaves VERY immaturely and therefore he is NOT Juve material.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
According to today's corriere dello sport, there is hope for Camo at Juventus. There is still a difference between what the club offer and Camo wants, but both parties are still willing to speak, which is a positive sign. They are set to meet in the coming days. Camo would like to continue to play for us and besides that we haven't had many suitors asking for Camoranesi.

Corriere write though that if Camo stays, Marchionni will probably leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)