Mauro Camoranesi (23 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I must agree with Seven on this one. Beckham was immense for Real this season. And also, to say his arrival ruined Real is very unfair to the presidents, other members of the staff, shareholders and the tonnage of lazy players who all contributed greatly to the chaos of which the club now finally seems to have gotten out.

Jul 23, 2006
You didn't watch a single Real game this season.
:disagree:
What do you know????
I watch Primera Liga week in week out, I probably watched more games than you this season.

Beckham was great this season, but where was he when he first joined??? If he played with the same level of commitment Barcelona would've never ran away with the title.

Plus, he wasn't the ONLY reason of the downfall. I said that cause Seven thinks Beckham was the only reason Real won the Liga.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Camoranesi wants to leave, just let him. He's been acting like he has his ass packed full of glass for two years now, so it's not just because of our inept new management.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Camoranesi wants to leave, just let him. He's been acting like he has his ass packed full of glass for two years now, so it's not just because of our inept new management.
If both Camoranesi and Nedved leave, we're in for a world of pain though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not if we buy a player such as Diego or another winger though. Hopefully Nedved will decide to play one more season even if we do bring in a replacement for him.
But that's a huge if, Andy. Finding a replacement for Camoranesi is hard enough, finding one for Nedved (and we wouldn't get any form of compensation for him) would be impossible at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)