Mauro Camoranesi (101 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Joaquin>>>>>Camo:D
Beckham sucks as a winger, he has perfect crosses though.
That goes without saying. Joaquin just isn't adjusted to Valencia earlier in the season, but he is slowly picking things up. Becks is a good sportsman IMO.

Camo is too hot and cold for me. And with the recent news, he can go off if he wants to. We can always focus on Marchionni + Salihmidzic. I don't see the departure of Camo as deep as an impact as the depature of Trezeguet.

Seeing Trezeguet is closing to a stay in Juventus makes me happy. He will definitely bang in more goals for Juventus and will make a more significant mark in Juventus' history of goalscorers. Definitely worth keeping, or else Buffon will not even bother to try and convince Trez to stay and the board to relent despite Trez showing that offensive gesture.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
That goes without saying. Joaquin just isn't adjusted to Valencia earlier in the season, but he is slowly picking things up. Becks is a good sportsman IMO.

Camo is too hot and cold for me. And with the recent news, he can go off if he wants to. We can always focus on Marchionni + Salihmidzic. I don't see the departure of Camo as deep as an impact as the depature of Trezeguet.

Seeing Trezeguet is closing to a stay in Juventus makes me happy. He will definitely bang in more goals for Juventus and will make a more significant mark in Juventus' history of goalscorers. Definitely worth keeping, or else Buffon will not even bother to try and convince Trez to stay and the board to relent despite Trez showing that offensive gesture.
the thing is with his inconsistent performances is that more or less its due to problems of the field. If a coach can put his mind on the game then he will get the best out of him and then you would have one of the best wingers in the world.

Am ok with trusting marchionni and brazzo but we would have to change our game a bit. We will have to use the spaces rather than the precise crosses and more vision that camo brings in.
Something thats isn't easy to convert.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i say cash in on him for around 10mill.....hes not what we need right now,,,we need a hungry young winger to help take us forward..not someone that keeps threatenin to leave us for our domestic rivals
and i have yet to remember camo scorin in a big game!!
leave and take ur negativity with u!!!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:cool:I hope he stays but I don't think we have to go look for a replacement if he leaves.
I'd play 4-3-3 with DP left, Trez center and Iaquinta on the right
Just get a strong CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)