Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Congrats!!! Wish Happiness and Healthiness!!!

he called him an Italian name Matteo ;)

Our Camo is great! He's special player! a Star!

We should keep him... cause changing whole team wont to any good... Core Team should stay:)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
And what surprises me is that Camoranesi still thinks that he could play in a more prestigious competition than Serie B with such a performance. Lots of players in the teams, whom we faced in Serie B, are better than him but unfortunately I don't memorise their names.

People could say that he'll be motivated when he finds himself, for example, playing in Serie A. Of course, this maybe or maybe not happens.

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
I don't think 1 game is enough to make or break a player...

People saying Camo, Trez, etc should leave because they messed up in 1 game aren't really been fair to the players. How would they like it if their boss fired them for messing up a bit on just one day with no second chances?

Camo has been one of the best players for us in the past few years... and Trez' record speaks for itself.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Fact is, we plucked camo from obscurity at hellas verona and turned him into a real player. He got to play with and against big players and got a platform for the national team. I expected honour, respect and loyalty from him (and some obvious others) when we were relegated. For him to come out and say these comments about wanting to leave and us forcing him to stay...well im sorry guys, but i want rid of him. This club, this badge and this jersey mean the world to a hell of a lot of people. I would sweat my guts of for juve in serie D2 given the chance. He doesn't WANT to play for us?!?! How dare he? If he sees no reason to stay at this club after all it has done for him and sees no reason to wear this prestigous jersey, f**k him quite frankly, juve doesn't beg anyone and we should not keep a player who doesn't want to be here, because there are millions who would. As nedved and del piero and buffon deserve our respect and loyalty for staying, camo deserves nothing for the comments he has made. He is a great player, and i have enjoyed his time here, but i hate more than anything, as im sure you guys do (and in this day and age we experience it a lot), people who disrespect this club. His agent builds him into something he isn't by claiming hes a World Cup winner, ye so's dp, and also, camo did very little at the World Cup anyways. As far as im concerned, if he hasnt gone out and stated his passion for this club and desire to stay, let alone make comments like he has, then lets take the money for him and send him packing.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
These stupid idiots go to the stadium to watch Juve every match, while you sit on the chair in front of the computer waiting for someone to post the summaries of Juventus matches on an internet forum.
The fact that they go to the stadium does not make them any more intelligent.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Fact is, we plucked camo from obscurity at hellas verona and turned him into a real player. He got to play with and against big players and got a platform for the national team. I expected honour, respect and loyalty from him (and some obvious others) when we were relegated. For him to come out and say these comments about wanting to leave and us forcing him to stay...well im sorry guys, but i want rid of him. This club, this badge and this jersey mean the world to a hell of a lot of people. I would sweat my guts of for juve in serie D2 given the chance. He doesn't WANT to play for us?!?! How dare he? If he sees no reason to stay at this club after all it has done for him and sees no reason to wear this prestigous jersey, f**k him quite frankly, juve doesn't beg anyone and we should not keep a player who doesn't want to be here, because there are millions who would. As nedved and del piero and buffon deserve our respect and loyalty for staying, camo deserves nothing for the comments he has made. He is a great player, and i have enjoyed his time here, but i hate more than anything, as im sure you guys do (and in this day and age we experience it a lot), people who disrespect this club. His agent builds him into something he isn't by claiming hes a World Cup winner, ye so's dp, and also, camo did very little at the World Cup anyways. As far as im concerned, if he hasnt gone out and stated his passion for this club and desire to stay, let alone make comments like he has, then lets take the money for him and send him packing.
I agree with you. he won the wc and scudettos with juventus. juventus made him the player he is today. I don`t like this players who always just think about themselves and don`t care about their club. One year in serie B is not nice but it does not kill you. much greater stars like nedved, del piero and buffon stayed and did not complain. they are real heroes and know that they owe also something to the club. I can`t understand how it is possibe that camoranesi is not motivated. getting back into serie A should be enough motivation. Matches in serie B are hard and winning is not easy. It is not like we win every game 7:0. that would be a reason to be not motivated. Playing for juventus in front of thousands of fans and earning millions of euros should be more than enough motivation.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
As nedved and del piero and buffon deserve our respect and loyalty for staying, camo deserves nothing for the comments he has made.
Buffon has made much more comments about his uncertainty about staying, why no rant about him? Del Piero was offended everyone assumed he'd stay regardless of the situation, where's your rant about him?

Besides you speak about respect and loyalty, where is yours towards your own players?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
1. Yeah, sure, Camoranesi was an awful player when we picked him. If we wouldn't have bought him, someone else would have. He was pretty damn good.

2. Wake up, lad. The world isn't ruled by the dictators of Juventus FC. People can make choices. They make those choices based on several factors. If it's a tough choice for Del Piero to stay (who has EVERYTHING at Juventus), it must be hell for Camoranesi, who has always been bashed by fans.

3. Buffon's comments were very much like Camoranesi's. No difference whatsoever. You're full of bullshit.

4. Camoranesi was a starter at the World Cup. He didn't do very little at all. He was a vital part of the squad.

Oh, and sorry about the rant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)