Mauro Camoranesi (14 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Shows how much you know about footy.
Yeah, you will teach me. I guess you are right, Balzaretti is a fantastic left-back, one of the better in the last decade for Juventus. Truly a man of the mission.

He also believes players such as Birindelli and Balzaretti do not deserve their own threads... like the wee bit of webspace dedicated to them is something they somehow do not deserve.
Stop lying. I never said that Birindelli and Balzaretti don´t deserve their thread. FFS, I created Boumsong thread.

I think he's doing what he's asked to do. He's a good defender and promising one. He only needs to work on his crosses, over-all he's been doing good.
Good - yes. Outstanding - no. He is nowhere near the level of Zambrotta and IMO never will be. Next season in Serie A will be his real test.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Balzaretti is doing just fine. Next year we need to move Chiellini back to LB and have Balzaretti back him up. It is a nice combo for next season with those two. On the right side we will have Grygera and hopefully Zebina to change up. The problem is in the central defense where we have Boumsong and Kovac, both of which are nothing more than solid backups in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)