Mauro Camoranesi (5 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Esteban said:
Happy birthday, the man. Go kick some ass in the Euro qualifiers. Show them haters. Hope Italy loses though. ; ]]]]]
Sad to say this, but, me too.
I just feel sorry for Ale, Mauro and Gigi.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #511
    Camoranesi praises Juve fans Thursday 5 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi has praised his relationship with the Juventus faithful. “It has always been true love,” insisted the flying winger.

The Argentine-born winger made no secret of his desire to leave the club in the summer after the Old lady was demoted to Serie B.

As a result he was booed by the Bianconeri supporters during the first home game with Vicenza, but these problems now belong to the past.

“In reality it has always been true love – the supporters’ reaction during the game with Vicenza was the proof that they wanted me to stay,” said the world champion.

“The fans did not appreciate my summer statements and proved that to me booing, but then realised that I am glad I stayed and want to give my all for this club.

“Now when they applaud it feels even better. It’s just like when you fight with your girlfriend, it’s nice to make peace.

“Our supporters are very close to us this year and playing in the new Stadio Olimpico is amazing – it is smaller than the Delle Alpi and you can feel the audience much closer.

“The stands have been packed until now and I hope that will continue, I want to see a sold out stadium and hear our fans cheer us on, until the end,” concluded the former Verona man.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I don't know what gotten into this guy, I think he fell on his head and kept bouncing a few times.
    :D

But I do like his words.
    :thumbs:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

wow, he 'outta make up his mind already. well at least he's honest. let's see how long it goes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I'm glad everything turned out this way.
    I wasn't happy during the summer when I learnt that he wanted to switch clubs, but now I feel completely different about this player. He deserves a hell of a lot of praise for dealing with this situation like a true man and a true Juventino.
    He's playing very well also, so I'm delighted with him.
    Forza Mauro!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)