Mauro Camoranesi (107 Viewers)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
pavelnedved said:
if there is a jersey that i don't want nowadays, then it's camo's.
2 days ago I would have posted how right you are, with his poor performances, lack of heart, the $hit his agent has spouted etc. Now, in view of his performance on Tues v Crotone & him finally saying for himself that he doesnt want to leave in january. Now he's back to his old self. Even if he stays until july then goes at least he can teach Marchionni a few tricks. Never been a fan but he has gained my repect today.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
JuveAdam said:
2 days ago I would have posted how right you are, with his poor performances, lack of heart, the $hit his agent has spouted etc. Now, in view of his performance on Tues v Crotone & him finally saying for himself that he doesnt want to leave in january. Now he's back to his old self. Even if he stays until july then goes at least he can teach Marchionni a few tricks. Never been a fan but he has gained my repect today.
But didn't he cooperate to that juve pact together with Ale and Gigi just to cry that he wants out a couple of days later ?

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
Cam set to stay in Turin

Mauro Camoranesi has told Juventus that he will not be requesting a transfer when the January transfer window opens.

The Argentine-born midfielder made no secret of his desire to leave the Turin outfit after their demotion to Serie B and was allegedly eyeing a January move, according to recent statements released by his agent.

However, the World Cup winner has now changed his mind and looks set to remain until at least the end of the season, according to Tuttosport.

"In January I will not ask to be sold – I'm happy to stay here," declared Camoranesi, who confirmed his intention to the club’s sporting director Alessio Secco.

The player was eyed by Lyon and Valencia during the summer but Juve blocked his departure, much to his discontent.

Camoranesi was then booed by the Bianconeri faithful during their first few Serie B matches, but his performance on Tuesday against Crotone has drawn praise from Coach Didier Deschamps and chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

“I was pleased to see Camoranesi play at his best, I think his attitude has changed in the past few days,” said the Bianconeri tactician.

“The supporters were not kind with him on Saturday when they booed him, but I think he reacted in the best possible way – on the pitch with his feet.”

“I’m satisfied with Camoranesi’s attitude, he played a fantastic game and showed what a class player he is,” insisted Cobolli Gigli.

Reports on Wednesday suggested that Premiership side West Ham were interested in netting the world champion and were ready to offer up to £5.7m in the New Year.

Source: channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)