Mauro Camoranesi (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dominic said:
Capello tried Camoranesi once in the centre in a 4-4-2 formation last season, against Udinese I think and it was quite a failed experiment. Camoranesi isn't a typical winger, but I do think he's at his best on the flank. He's great in one on one situations and taking defenders with him. I think letting Camoranesi do his thing in a free role on the flank would be the best, let him play around with the ball freely and I beleive he'll show us his best. Do not restrict this player in a defensive role.
I remember seeing that match and Capello made him stay at home far too much for our liking. But if Deschamps happens to play, say, a 4-3-3, we could employ Camoranesi more centrally and allow him to roam a bit free while Zanetti holds centrally in midfield. Then we would deploy Marchionni in his natural right-forward/winger position up top along with the central striker and Del Piero, with a player such as Nedved on the other side of Zanetti.

Whenever Camoranesi plays right wing he does have a tendency to cut inside and even come back to pick up the ball around the center circle. If we give him a loose role in the center of the pitch or towards the right in that 3-man midfield, that will allow him to do everything he likes to do - attack down the wing, roam centrally, and come back into midfield to pick the ball up. With Zanetti and Nedved probably playing midfield as well, we need to have that player who can come back and become the quarterback for our team. The only player capable of that is Camoranesi and with Marchionni being a natural right-winger I think it makes sense to experiment with Mauro a little more centrally.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Then you'd get something like this:

defence
Camoranesi Zanetti Nedved
Marchionni Striker Del Piero

A bit too attacking, if you ask me. I think we'd be very vulnerable on the break. With both Nedved and Camoranesi playing offensively, a three man attack, Balzaretti and Chiellini (our likely backs) tend to play offensively too, we'd leave enourmous holes in the back and in the midfield. To make this formation work we'd need another destroyer like Giannichedda or at least more of a two-way player who sits deep. Though I imagine Camoranesi would sooner be sacrificed than Nedved to accomodate that extra destroyer.

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
the last news about Camo

Camoranesi, il procuratore sancisce l'addio alla Juventus

Ha tutta l'aria di un pretesto, la motivazione adottata da Sergio Fortunato, agente di Camoranesi, per spiegare che sarebbe meglio per il suo assistito lasciare Torino e la Juventus. Il procuratore si lamenta del fatto che Deschamps non abbia rivendicato l'incedibilità dell'esterno italo-argentino. Motivo per accettare la corte serrata del Lione, aggiungiamo noi, con i francesi che offrono cinque milioni di euro ma sono disposti ad arrivare fino a sette o giù di lì.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=34932

it is say that Camo is in a way for leaving after the decisions of appeal
and his agent said that DD don't give an attention for Camo like he give it for Trez. & Ibra
so he may move to Lyon who offer five million euro to deal with him

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Palladino said:
[

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=34932

it is say that Camo is in a way for leaving after the decisions of appeal
and his agent said that DD don't give an attention for Camo like he give it for Trez. & Ibra
so he may move to Lyon who offer five million euro to deal with him
5 million euros is a complete joke. His worth much more and I hope we can persuade him to stay. If theres anyone that does need persuading out of trez and ibrah, then camo certainly shouldnt be the last person.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
salman said:
but really,if you ignore the part that he's an arrogant irritating prick,an in-form zlatan is a great player.
An in-form Leggrotaglie may well be a great player too, except we haven't seen that in Juve colours.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
yesterday I saw in interview with Camoranesi in ESPN.

Among other things he said that he was very angry for all of this scandal, he said that if Inter would have won the scudeto this would have never happend, and that they may have give Inter their scudetto but that Juventus won those scudettos on the field and that is what counts.

Sadly at the end of the interview he said that he is used to play at top level, so he may not stay in Juventus.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Espectro said:
yesterday I saw in interview with Camoranesi in ESPN.

Among other things he said that he was very angry for all of this scandal, he said that if Inter would have won the scudeto this would have never happend, and that they may have give Inter their scudetto but that Juventus won those scudettos on the field and that is what counts.

Sadly at the end of the interview he said that he is used to play at top level, so he may not stay in Juventus.
:cry: :cry:
It will be a great loss...

malachite

Jul 12, 2006
PARIS, July 27 - Juventus will keep top strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic despite being relegated to Serie B, new coach Didier Deschamps said.

"Those two players (Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic) will stay, and so will (midfielder Mauro) Camoranesi," Deschamps told French daily Le Parisien in an interview published on Thursday.

Juventus's relegation to Serie B over their implication in Italy's match-fixing scandal was confirmed by an appeals court on Tuesday.

"It's a big disappointment for me as well as for the club's owners and rulers," Deschamps said of the ruling. "The decision is incomprehensible, illogical and unfair."

Several players, notably France defender Lilian Thuram and Italy's World Cup-winning captain Fabio Cannavaro, have already left the club, signing for Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively.

Other valued players, however, among them France striker Trezeguet, Sweden forward Ibrahimovic and Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved, have not announced yet what they will do.

Deschamps, appointed earlier this month to replace Fabio Capello, said there would be no major signings.

AND No more players leaving Juventus, says Deschamps

ROME (Reuters) - Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has said that no more of his players will be leaving the club despite Tuesday's confirmation that they will be playing in Serie B next season.
"No-one is going anywhere. The club's directors have decided that those under contract will stay at Juve, even in Serie B," Deschamps was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday.

"In a year's time we will be back and competing for a major title. It's better to hold on to our players now rather than trying to buy them back a year from now."

Juventus will start next season in Serie B on minus 17 points after Tuesday's ruling by the appeals court upholding the decision of a sports tribunal earlier this month that the club was guilty of conspiring with referees and linesmen to rig games during the 2004/05 season.

Deschamps's view, however, was not shared by Juventus's chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, who seemed prepared to let players go - provided the price was right.

"If there are some departures there will also be some arrivals and whoever leaves will certainly not be sold cheaply," he said.

The 27-times Italian champions have already lost several of their best players in the fallout from Italy's worst footballing scandal for more than 20 years.

The departures to Spain of Italy's World Cup captain Fabio Cannavaro, Brazilian midfielder Emerson, and defenders Gianluca Zambrotta and Lilian Thuram have weakened the side and raised fears that it could struggle to win immediate promotion back into Serie A.

Of the club's remaining players, Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is the object of the greatest speculation.

Buffon's agent, Silvano Martina, said earlier this month that his client had decided to stay at Juventus but seemed less certain following the appeals court ruling with rumours of a move the AC Milan still running.

Other players rumoured to be considering leaving include midfielder Mauro Camoranesi and strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

make me confuse......:shifty:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Then you'd get something like this:

defence
Camoranesi Zanetti Nedved
Marchionni Striker Del Piero

A bit too attacking, if you ask me. I think we'd be very vulnerable on the break. With both Nedved and Camoranesi playing offensively, a three man attack, Balzaretti and Chiellini (our likely backs) tend to play offensively too, we'd leave enourmous holes in the back and in the midfield. To make this formation work we'd need another destroyer like Giannichedda or at least more of a two-way player who sits deep. Though I imagine Camoranesi would sooner be sacrificed than Nedved to accomodate that extra destroyer.
yeah thats wat i thought we would need a box to box player to play next to neddy and zanetti, mybe paro or even gianni and zanetti to be played in a more offensive role.

Abt camo, if he was to leave then it wouldnt be so bad even though it would be great if he stays. Am guessing the low price is due to his age as he is no spring chicken(he 29 right) and cuz he didnt have the best of seasons last year.His temper could contribute to that. Anyway am hoping that secco could get at least 7m for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)