Mauro Camoranesi (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If I take a sheet of paper and fill in my best eleven of the world, Camoranesi is the first name I put on the paper. He has EVERYTHING a winger needs and has not done simply above average for Juventus and Italy, he has done absolutely wonderful. I even like him so much that I would like Juventus to cling on to him, because he's what they need and Juventus are what Camoranesi needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dan said:
how is donnie darko? i heard alot about it.
I think it's an absolutely awesome movie, but I can see that people get annoyed with it as well. I like it very much and at some points I can identify myself with the main character, but I guess some would just find it a prick and hate the movie.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
I heard that roma offered Kuffor and ferrari for camo
It's tribal who said that...

The only serious offer until now seems to be from Lyon...

And I hope it will be refused, and Camo will stay...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Seven said:
I think it's an absolutely awesome movie, but I can see that people get annoyed with it as well. I like it very much and at some points I can identify myself with the main character, but I guess some would just find it a prick and hate the movie.
:agree:
very nice movie

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Mauro Camoranesi’s agent has hit out at Juventus after the club told him to negotiate a transfer to Lyon before blocking the move.

“After the World Cup, we had offers from Valencia and Lyon,” Sergio Fortunato told the Radio Radio network.

“As a result I went to Turin to speak with [Roberto] Bettega and the other officials. They told me to go and talk to Lyon which is what I did.

“I also agreed terms for a transfer until Juventus decided to close the doors to players who wanted to leave.”

The Turin giants declared Camoranesi, and his other colleagues, as untouchable after they had sold Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

“We were a little perplexed because they [Juventus] sent me all the way to Lyon,” added the representative.

“Camoranesi has no motivation or desire to go and play in Serie B. He is a world champion and it is not right that he should play in the second tier.

“Once he returns from vacation then he will speak to the club and a decision on what to do next will be made.”

The Argentine-born Italian World Cup winner has been linked with Roma recently, a move which surprises Fortunato.

“I know nothing about that option,” he added. “The time has now arrived for everything to be made clear.

“The fact that Juventus are in B is not down to us. The club have already let a Coach and six players go, but then shut the door for the others. Why?”

Skysports

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
this is not ab out his managaer, like I said before, Camoranesi has express that he doesnt want to be in Juve.

To me holding a player that doesnt want to be at the club is useless, if he wants out then let him leave.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
"I still see Camoranesi as an important part of our project here and I’m counting on him. The fact that we have Marchionni here as well means nothing, I like to have different options available throughout the season and I also see competition for places as an important stimulus. As things stand I’ve only heard the views of his agent, not his own, and I choose not to respond to the comments his agent "

- Didier Deschamps

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dominic said:
"I still see Camoranesi as an important part of our project here and I’m counting on him. The fact that we have Marchionni here as well means nothing, I like to have different options available throughout the season and I also see competition for places as an important stimulus. As things stand I’ve only heard the views of his agent, not his own, and I choose not to respond to the comments his agent "

- Didier Deschamps
- Blanc "after Vieira, nobody will leave".

Olivera, Ibrahimovic, Kapo...........

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Espectro said:
this is not ab out his managaer, like I said before, Camoranesi has express that he doesnt want to be in Juve.

To me holding a player that doesnt want to be at the club is useless, if he wants out then let him leave.
:agree:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Seven said:
If I take a sheet of paper and fill in my best eleven of the world, Camoranesi is the first name I put on the paper. He has EVERYTHING a winger needs and has not done simply above average for Juventus and Italy, he has done absolutely wonderful. I even like him so much that I would like Juventus to cling on to him, because he's what they need and Juventus are what Camoranesi needs.
I don't rate him that highly, he isn't a complete winger, infact he doesn't really play the wings that well, lacks speed and pace in his dribble.
He is a rightsided midfielder, who makes great crosses from deep and good dribbles toward the inside.

He was great for Juve the past 2 seasons, but definately replacable.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Calcio, Camoranesi: "Vorrei andarmene, ma giochero' in B"

BUENOS AIRES - Nel corso di un colloquio a ruota libera con gli alunni di Deportea, una scuola di giornalismo sportivo di Mar del Plata, Mauro German Camoranesi prova a fare chiarezza sul suo futuro: "Giochero' in B, anche se mi piacerebbe potermene andare dall'Italia. Mi sento un po' frustrato, perche' speravo di poter essere trasferito all'Olympique di Lione", sostiene il calciatore in un virgolettato attribuitogli oggi dal quotidiano sportivo "Ole". Agli aspiranti giornalisti di Deportea, Camoranesi dice la sua, e senza mezzi termini, anche sugli effetti dello scandalo del calcio: "Mi provoca rabbia il fatto che la Juventus sia l'unica che scende in B e che diano lo scudetto all'Inter che e' arrivata terza. Ed i cui calciatori, quando giocavano con noi, se la facevano sotto"

translation someone please ?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Espectro said:
Calcio, Camoranesi: "Vorrei andarmene, ma giochero' in B"

BUENOS AIRES - Nel corso di un colloquio a ruota libera con gli alunni di Deportea, una scuola di giornalismo sportivo di Mar del Plata, Mauro German Camoranesi prova a fare chiarezza sul suo futuro: "Giochero' in B, anche se mi piacerebbe potermene andare dall'Italia. Mi sento un po' frustrato, perche' speravo di poter essere trasferito all'Olympique di Lione", sostiene il calciatore in un virgolettato attribuitogli oggi dal quotidiano sportivo "Ole". Agli aspiranti giornalisti di Deportea, Camoranesi dice la sua, e senza mezzi termini, anche sugli effetti dello scandalo del calcio: "Mi provoca rabbia il fatto che la Juventus sia l'unica che scende in B e che diano lo scudetto all'Inter che e' arrivata terza. Ed i cui calciatori, quando giocavano con noi, se la facevano sotto"

translation someone please ?
Ole mag

Camoranesi: "I'll play in serie B even if I'd like to leave Italy. I'm a little frustrated because I hoped to join Lyon. I'm pissed that Juve are the only team going to serie B and Inter getting the scudetto when they finished 3rd. Each time they played us they sh*t their pants..."

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)