Maurizio Sarri (44 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He was shit

Pirlo had no business getting the job, as fun as it sounded. He was shit

Allegri since returning, has also been shit.

Maybe we should start employing managers based on merit and not because they're Italian & available?

I bet our upper management wonder why we keep looking like slightly different versions of the same shit despite so many changes. Maybe it's because our training staff all come from the same fucking backgrounds learning everything they know about management from each other?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't miss him but we should've followed on searching for a coach to take us forward. I didn't like Pirlo either but we shouldn't have take the safe or backward option with Allegri, I'd have tried others like Inzaghi first.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't miss him but we should've followed on searching for a coach to take us forward. I didn't like Pirlo either but we shouldn't have take the safe or backward option with Allegri, I'd have tried others like Inzaghi first.
Inzaghi cost Inter lazio last season. He lost the title to inferior Milan.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inzaghi cost Inter lazio last season. He lost the title to inferior Milan.
True, but they win the Coppa convincingly, put in a good show against CL finalists Liverpool and were in the title fight until the end. We were nowhere to be seen. We dominated Inter in the Serie A match but they won Allegri style. The Supercoppa and Coppa against us, they kept going and won it. We're lacking creativity and more importantly, desire to get through the tough games.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
True, but they win the Coppa convincingly, put in a good show against CL finalists Liverpool and were in the title fight until the end. We were nowhere to be seen. We dominated Inter in the Serie A match but they won Allegri style. The Supercoppa and Coppa against us, they kept going and won it. We're lacking creativity and more importantly, desire to get through the tough games.
Inzaghi won't be different to what we have, he is worse than Allegri.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They definitely didn't. We were 2-1 up and they needed some shambolic ref decisions to beat us in ET,

May 23, 2013
I think we'll win the league this season. But I'd be far more certain of us winning it had Sarri been our coach. And I'm not saying that he is outright a better manager than Allegri or anything like that, but I would definitely expect him to get more out of the current team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)