Maurizio Sarri (44 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I wouldnt write the old fucker off yet (unless he is fired lol). With some defensive reinforcements to Lazio and keeping their key players, his team could be dangerous next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sarri:

"Our football has some problems that seems obvious to me. But nobody talks about the more serious issues. If you put yourself in front of the TV, you see Bundesliga and Premier League games, and then you see an Italian stadium, you wonder 'where the f*** are we?'

"We are 30, 40, 50 years behind the others. Nobody ever talks about structures. There is a lack of attention to all the details and we have paid for it."

Aug 2, 2005
Sarri is a moron. Italy just won the EURO’s ffs. We’re they 30 years behind last summer as well?
It was just that many factors were in place for Italy to win this.. Had the tournament been replayed,, Italy would stand 2of10 chances to win it.
Yes

Italy is behind in every aspect imaginable

and yes he’s still a moron
And yes, Italy is lacking is so many aspects and it does not seem they are plans in place to solve these issues.

And yes, Sarri is still a moron

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:agree:

This. How anyone watched that tournament and thought Italy just got lucky? Beyond me :lol: They were by far the best team there.
Because the new flavor of the month is "Italy bad." Been a rotating one for a little while now I have to say. Some even suggest we should have no Italian players now, but then instead sign overhyped Brazilians with disciplinary problems for example.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The upside for Lazio, SMS is having his best season under Sarri currently with the sacrifice of Luis Alberto
If Luis Alberto can play Insigne role on the left wing, Lazio just only need to strengthen their backline to improve solidity

Lazio score 13 goals more than Juventus in Serie A but conceded 19 more than us
Sarri's defensive system is sucks but with sucks defender it capitulate more than it really is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)