Maurizio Sarri (66 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri managed to increase Napoli's point tally by 19 notches after arriving at the club in 2015. It'll be interesting to see if he can do the same with Lazio after they've had a relatively poor season. Sarri also tends to help raise the level of certain attacking players after joining clubs, examples include Higuain, Mertens, Hazard and Dybala. Now that Sarri is at Lazio, let's see if he can do something similar with Immobile, SMS, Alberot or Correa.

Imo Lazio get CL this season.
Its very different.
Napoli werent performing that great before Sarri arrived.
Lazio were actually playing very good football with Inzaghi.
I think Correa will be crucial for Sarri considering his style but I heard he isnt going to stay (if he is still there)

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Sarri will stay a loser. Once again Allegri will pound his hairy ass in Serie A. Old dude got nothing on Max. If Allegri also wins Serie A this season, then I think we can officially confirm that he is a better coach than Sarri.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sarri will stay a loser. Once again Allegri will pound his hairy ass in Serie A. Old dude got nothing on Max. If Allegri also wins Serie A this season, then I think we can officially confirm that he is a better coach than Sarri.
Lazio is a top6 team financially behind Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma and Napoli, they have 1/3 or even 1/4 of our financial power. Then there's also Atalanta who've been jumping above their ass for half a decade now. If Sarri gets them into the CL in this competition, that's a good/great result for Lazio, anything else is merely a fantasy for them. Sarri's Napoli was way closer to Juve in the seasons they pushed us than Sarri's Lazio is right now.

With that said, I don't have any doubts that Allegri is a better coach than Sarri, Allegri has won so much he's about to become or already is the most successful Juventus coach of all time.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lazio is a perfect side for him, they have great core of midfield, he only need to put player that know him on the flank (Hysaj, Pedro)
If they got Filip Kostic, he will have an assists producer from the left. But I really think they should go for a player that know him (Lorenzo Insigne)

Insigne will no need time to adapt with Sarri and that will give them a pure boost in attacking phase either from flank and from the middle

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
pavlol.jpg

Shit is over a year old at this point, but I thought pavle left, so never posted it. But seeing more and more users reply to posts that I can't see, I figured he's gotta be back lol.

As I can see the deflections already coming - Yes, all of the forum says dumb shit, including myself (duh?)

Point is, if you are at least as stupid as the rest of us, maybe don't act like a smartass all the time.

Thanks, bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)