Maurizio Sarri (51 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm just supplementing your point about helpless fanboys with some relevant data to spotlight the biggest sinners, no hidden agenda here.
No, you're not. Look, maybe you and I started off at the wrong gear but ever since that I have been only respectful towards you even if we mostly do not agree on things. You are simply insinuating something here which I have no time or energy for. I'll leave it here and while we're at it and since we are in this thread so here goes, FUCK SARRI

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With so many offers, he has a hard time to decide? What is he waiting for, Nagelsmann, Inzaghi, Conte and Ancelotti stole potential jobs already. Waiting for Barca?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So Jj still needs to come out of pocket for ~2.5m even if he signs else where, correct?

brilliant job by his agent finessing us in 2019... but hey, can't blame you know who when you're in love

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Branded yourself well with Napoli...Attacking football was suppose your thing when signed.. but you are rigid tactically as hell !....

failed experiment.... and your personality is disgusting and doesnt match Juve ....

thank you Lazio u took him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)