Maurizio Sarri (185 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But it had the potential to get worse if he stayed. It was very hard for even the most level headed (which is what I try to consider myself as. My posting history has shown that) to be optimistic with this guy at the helm next year.
I think if the midfield stays as is it would have been worse. Would probably still win the league (which shows how said the league is) but CL would have been another bust.

Paratici has some serious holes to address and he needs to do it like yesterday. He is the next guy under the microscope. Him more so than Nedved for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm tough question. It depends on what we do in the mercato, and what Inda does too.
We gotta lower the age of our squad though methinks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Poch. His Spurs was fascinating to watch. But he was poor in the league even when Spurs made it to the CL final. 11 losses iirc.
It was a Spurs though. They are renowned chokers and not that good a squad.

I was actually impressed with them in CL final. I liked their approach far more than Liverpool and were unlucky with a crazy penalty. Their team wasn't good enough to get over the line.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think if the midfield stays as is it would have been worse. Would probably still win the league (which shows how said the league is) but CL would have been another bust.

Paratici has some serious holes to address and he needs to do it like yesterday. He is the next guy under the microscope. Him more so than Nedved for me.

- - - Updated - - -

We gotta lower the age of our squad though methinks.
Khedira Rugani Higuain Costa Danilo Berna Should definitely be gone. That’s hard to do in one mercato especially a short, COVID-affected one.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
That is the best move for everyone involved

I dont think he have team with right mentality to capture his idea and he too can not adapt to what he have
And with half knowledge of his idea he brought down the level of how team played
Thanks for Scudetto, as you still continue our 9th in a row

Hope you get the best team that fully in trust or just call it a day Mister
Probably it will be best if he getting a job in NT, some developing country

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira Rugani Higuain Costa Danilo Berna Should definitely be gone. That’s hard to do in one mercato especially a short, COVID-affected one.
I seriously think Agnelli had a crucial meeting either at HT or after the final whistle and said to some players that they just signed their tickets out.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It was a Spurs though. They are renowned chokers and not that good a squad.

I was actually impressed with them in CL final. I liked their approach far more than Liverpool and were unlucky with a crazy penalty. Their team wasn't good enough to get over the line.
One other point is that he worked with the same group for a long time, and such squads always make the coach look better.
anyway I’d take this risk over Inzaghi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mauricio Pochettino in pole position for the Juventus bench. He had already had contacts with Bianconeri emissaries in recent days. [Corriere Torino]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I seriously think Agnelli had a crucial meeting either at HT or after the final whistle and said to some players that they just signed their tickets out.
They all have contracts though. You can maybe swap Berna and find a suitor for Costa but the rest is not going to be easy.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Woke up to so some decent news, there's some sense left after all. Kudos to whoever owned up to the mistake. Should have sacked him earlier in the season though to avoid the difficult elimination or preferably not hired this idiot at all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventus being bullied by player agents was not Sarri's fault.
This is what needs to be changed.
Pocchetini would be fine, but we all know it ain't happening.
I consider Inzhaghi a downgrade, but still atm he is our best option from our realistic targets.
Sacking Sarri know would make us lose even more money, hopefully it will have an actual purpose and not just buying time for AA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)