Maurizio Sarri (17 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You have no way of knowing for certain whether they will fire him or not. We lost a coach once in the middle of preseason, signed a guy that most here hated that happened to go on a 5 year winning streak.

We took a team that was on Path A for 5 years under Allegri to a new coach and new philosophy to go on Path B and happened to hand him a shitty midfield. We still one the league, pretty sure early on we knew CL was out b/c of the holes the SARRI DID NOT CREATE HIMSELF.

Either give Sarri the players he needs to make his system work or find a new coach who's system is more closely aligned with the players we have/or are getting.
Ok. A couple of things here.

Can we agree that the system he had didn't work? If that is indeed the case, then whose responsibility is it to CHANGE THE SYSTEM to work with the players he has?

And that whole shitty midfield argument has been around sicne we sold Pogba, but Max seemed to make the best out of the situation, but Sarri can't?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@KB824

Tell me again EXACTLY why he won't be fired.

I'll wait.

What the fuck is your problem today? Seriously? I gave my opinion as to why he wouldn't be fired, and it was due to COVID and the very short timeframe between the end of this season and the start of the next one.

But you seem to have it out for me today. Good for you.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm not going to celebrate until it is official but sounds like the board have seen sense. Credit to them by admitting their mistake.

7 months too late, we could have salvaged our season if we acted earlier but better late than never.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)