Maurizio Sarri (26 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I say leave Sarri for one season because we will have to pay his wages anyway if we sack him. We will not find a proper coach during Covid season.
We should definitely plan in the long term though and this means building a squad for a Sarri type of coach. Even if Sarri does not succeed with this team his successor will have a good foundation to build on.
Coaches like Allegri and their pussy tactics are dinosaurs and we should avoid them at all costs. Do not bring free shit like Khedira, Matuidi, Ramsey.
I'd agree with this but you're missing one key point here: apparently the locker room has rejected Sarri an if that's the case, you cannot keep him around.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I'd agree with this but you're missing one key point here: apparently the locker room has rejected Sarri an if that's the case, you cannot keep him around.
If that is the case we will be left will little choice...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Only having dynamic midfielders won't win you the champions League otherwise man city would have won it now it is the combination of many things including fitness of many players in our team and the desire unfortunately is missing
well I never said dynamic midfielders is the only way to win the CL, read the post

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have a boost after hearing them say we will evaluate everything.
Its definitely a code for Sarri out IMO.
We are linked to some coaches but these also look like the obvious choices..
IMO it will be Poch or Conte

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What's the point of going the way of Barcelona is going? 9 coaches in 8 years? Management should take a look at themselves for the decisions they're making, instead of putting the blame on coach, who is their choice as well.

What an egoistical fucks to have 3 coaches in 3 years if it happens. Shows their true colours, of not knowing what they're doing while being unable to accept their own failure.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
demiral de ligt and one of Bonucci and chiellini. Not bad.
Agree...if anything we do have the players to play a back 3. Demiral and de ligt flanking bonucci wouldnt be too shabby. It may actually see bonucci play better as did in previous seasons with chiellini and barzagli.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Worst Juve trophy haul in eight years

Football Italia

For the first time since Antonio Conte’s debut campaign in 2011-12, Juventus have finished the season with just one trophy.
The Bianconeri made history with a ninth consecutive Serie A title, but the rest of the 2019-20 term will go down as a failure.
They lost the Italian Supercup clash with Lazio 3-1 in December, then the Coppa Italia Final to Napoli on penalties in June.
Last night’s Champions League exit at the hands of Olympique Lyonnais cut their European participation short at the Round of 16 stage.
That means for the first time since Conte’s debut season in 2011-12, Juve have picked up only one piece of silverware.
Back then, the Old Lady only participated in two tournaments, the other being the Coppa Italia.
Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus have lost two Cup clashes and failed to reach the Final Eight of the Champions League.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What makes anyone think that next season will be better? I'm very curious because next season is going to start a lot sooner than we realize, and this team couldn't make his system work ALL SEASON LONG.

But suddenly a couple of months away will suddenly make everything click?

Right.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is exactly why they won't fire him. They can't. We don't have a full summer to make this right.
What system?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meeting today to decide Sarri's fate

Agresti
All I care about right now is knowing what Zidane's fate is. Maybe it's time for a move for him. A genuine offer, what players do you want, what can we give you to say yes kind of offer.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes anyone think that next season will be better? I'm very curious because next season is going to start a lot sooner than we realize, and this team couldn't make his system work ALL SEASON LONG.

But suddenly a couple of months away will suddenly make everything click?

Right.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is exactly why they won't fire him. They can't. We don't have a full summer to make this right.
You're incredibly negative, more so than usual.

Look. We have two CBs back from injury and healthy again. We don't have to worry about Rugani or Bonucci anymore. We have a young dynamic CM, immediate step up over the shit we have now and Kulu coming that is going to give our attackers a run for their money and probably start especially if we don't have a ST coming in to replace Higuain.

The movement is there, in the right direction. Paratici needs to keep building on that though. Pellegrini & Romero could come back as well I mean it's not no ideal but their is reason to be optimistic.

Rabiot has been an improvement, though, hard to see in all the issues we have currently, but he has gotten much better. Bentancur has his moments but those are two young CMs with another coming. We need to address our fullbacks. Who stays, who goes, is Pellegrini going to stay, etc. We need one more CM, a RB and a ST. If we don't sell Sandro then we have a youngster coming in to make him work harder. Fine. I'm OK with that. We have players (deadweight) we can use in some other deals.

Maybe this is the season where we are forced to start trying out youngsters from U23 because its harder with COVID, etc. on the market. Have some faith people.

Try not to knock people looking at the silver lining instead of focusing on yesterday. Agnelli is not perfect but there aren't many more Presidents as savvy and as close to their team as Agnelli is. He takes the role very seriously, whether any of you negative Nancy's agree or not. He will get it write, he took a gamble but you can't deny what he has done so far. Give him a chance to re-route the ship.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
All I care about right now is knowing what Zidane's fate is. Maybe it's time for a move for him. A genuine offer, what players do you want, what can we give you to say yes kind of offer.

- - - Updated - - -

You're incredibly negative, more so than usual.

Look. We have two CBs back from injury and healthy again. We don't have to worry about Rugani or Bonucci anymore. We have a young dynamic CM, immediate step up over the shit we have now and Kulu coming that is going to give our attackers a run for their money and probably start especially if we don't have a ST coming in to replace Higuain.

The movement is there, in the right direction. Paratici needs to keep building on that though. Pellegrini & Romero could come back as well I mean it's not no ideal but their is reason to be optimistic.

Rabiot has been an improvement, though, hard to see in all the issues we have currently, but he has gotten much better. Bentancur has his moments but those are two young CMs with another coming. We need to address our fullbacks. Who stays, who goes, is Pellegrini going to stay, etc. We need one more CM, a RB and a ST. If we don't sell Sandro then we have a youngster coming in to make him work harder. Fine. I'm OK with that. We have players (deadweight) we can use in some other deals.

Maybe this is the season where we are forced to start trying out youngsters from U23 because its harder with COVID, etc. on the market. Have some faith people.
Woah! Did I just see you praise Paratici?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Woah! Did I just see you praise Paratici?
I'll praise him when he has earned it. He has done well snapping up Arthur & Kulu (especially Kulu). I'm hoping he can still manage Zaniolo and lets Pellegrini stay, brings Romero back to replace Rugani or Bonucci.

He shot the club in the foot last season but he is on course to make amends. Let's see what else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado/Danilo - Romero/Bonucci/Demiral/MDL/Chiellini - Sandro/Pellegrini

Bentancur/Ramsey - Arthur - Matuidi/Rabiot

Kulusevski/Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo

That's an improved team. A step in the right direction. Demiral & Chiellini count IMO b/c this season would have been less painful had they had not been hurt.

Fix RB, get another ST & CM, and probably sell Costa but as it stands now, those are already done or extremely possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)