Maurizio Sarri (31 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
3 man backline is an option we should have already experimented with, but i don't see the 4-2-1. cr isn't a prima punta, that should be clear by now. 3-4-3 could be cool with kulusevski as rw and dybala as false 9 though.

btw i'm a fan of gasp, but his success relies on physical players. we don't have too much of those.
Sarri doesnt play back 3 so if you hoped for such it’s ur naivity. Gasp is a smart coach he will find a way to fit Dybala, CR7 and Kulu in attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventus’ new season will start on the 25th of August when players need to report at the training center. A descision about Sarri will need to be taken very soon. [SKY ITALIA]
And it will, considering Agnelli said he and his men will evaluate this season in a couple of days I'd expect a decision next week and maybe an appointment days later. I got faith in Agnelli, this guys a goner.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is the Joe Biden of coaches. Says the wrong things are the wrong time and should probably hide in his basement after today.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What a pleasure it has been to be managed by such a Genius attacking coach the likes of which the football world has ever seen.. thank you for all your hard work all this year and i hope a statue is being built outside the stadium in Honour of your amazing scudetto achievement this year, under these poor working conditions and players.

Thank you Sarri.

tenor.gif

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure, but before the damn pandemic we looked like we might actually be decent. What a U-turn :lol:
No we absolutely did not. In the fall we looked decent. When the pandemic showed up we had just been smacked around by Lyon in the first leg, and spanked by Napoli and Hellas in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

What is he rambling about :sergio:
FFS. What a piece of shit. From the very start it was so damn obvious this guy is not Juventus material on any level. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

let's enjoy this clown while he's here, this is just pure entertainment at this point.
What a complete ass. I despise this clown. :inter:

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sure, but before the damn pandemic we looked like we might actually be decent. What a U-turn :lol:
when exactly did we lose to lyon with an absolutely terrible performace? wasn't it before the break?

and let's not forget that after 10 rounds, we had an 8 point lead on lazio. after 20 rounds, it was 5 points. before the break, it was 1, and lazio looked to have the momentum, while we lost some league matches and had a shaky defense. in fact, before the break, i remember one especially good match from us: the inda home game, behind closed doors. for example, i don't know how we managed to beat roma, and we barely saved a draw with a last-minute penalty vs milan in the coppa.

if anything, covid saved some of our season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a pleasure it has been to be managed by such a Genius attacking coach the likes of which the football world has ever seen.. thank you for all your hard work all this year and i hope a statue is being built outside the stadium in Honour of your amazing scudetto achievement this year, under these poor working conditions and players.

Thank you Sarri.

tenor.gif
lol where was this from?

- - - Updated - - -

when exactly did we lose to lyon? wasn't it before the break?

and let's not forget that after 10 rounds, we had an 8 point lead on lazio. after 20 rounds, it was 5 points. before the break, it was 1, and lazio looked to have the momentum, while we lost some league matches and had a shaky defense. in fact, before the break, i remember one especially good match from us: the inda home game, behind closed doors. for example, i don't know how we managed to beat roma, and we barely saved a draw with a last-minute penalty vs milan in the coppa.

if anything, covid saved some of our season.
I'm talking about the CL cruising in first. Despite the slip vs Lyon if things in life had remained normal I think that would have been over turned. Before the pandemic we were nothing like the Animal was so post restart.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I totally expected tonight to go down like this, not surprised at all had already come to terms with it months ago.

What is really setting in since the final whistle is that this isn't actually the end of it. They aren't sacking him.This bum will be here next season for sure and, unless he capitulates hard enough to get sacked before December, next season will be just as bad if not worse.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Next season isn't going to be worse. We already have 2 players better than their counterparts coming in so the starting squad has already been upgraded.

Chill out people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even worried about next season yet.

Demiral & Chiellini are back. Kulu coming in to inject some youth into the attack. Arthur definitely isn't the worst thing to happen to the midfield.

It's all how we use our deadweight in trades.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Weird season due to covid so need to take that into account. Nonetheless finding loop holes to make statements like the above is just shit. The CL isn't the domestic league..just a shit comment to make.

Winning the league by 1 point with what is a far superior team than any other in serie A is not a massive feat. Most new coaches coming in would have won the scudetto. The CL is still a priority and he couldn't get us past the last round of 16.

For me that is a fail. Add to that a company itaoia final loss.

Overall he has underperformed and the team has never responded to his tactics. We have looked average all season. We have never gelled or found our feet.

Yes the squad has gaps...but those gaps are not big enough to resemble what our achievements are this season.

Sarri should step down.

No idea who is good enough and available to take over.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Next season isn't going to be worse. We already have 2 players better than their counterparts coming in so the starting squad has already been upgraded.

Chill out people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even worried about next season yet.

Demiral & Chiellini are back. Kulu coming in to inject some youth into the attack. Arthur definitely isn't the worst thing to happen to the midfield.

It's all how we use our deadweight in trades.
Squad should definitely be more prepared next season (fullbacks still causing me anxiety though)

I worry though that the players don't have much respect for Sarri or his ideas. like many here have mentioned, we don't quite have the determined warriors we used to and I worry the months on months of struggling with Sarri's tactics and him as a man could lead to increasingly frustrated/ unmotivated performances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Squad should definitely be more prepared next season (fullbacks still causing me anxiety though)

I worry though that the players don't have much respect for Sarri or his ideas. like many here have mentioned, we don't quite have the determined warriors we used to and I worry the months on months of struggling with Sarri's tactics and him as a man could lead to increasingly frustrated/ unmotivated performances.
A better midfield and this team will operate with a more clear vision. They look lost out there. We have a solid backbone with CBs, need a pillar in midfield that others operate off of. Our attack will be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

lol yeah, our fullback situation is dire.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Thats why we need new blood. Demiral, De Ligt, Kulu, Arthur, Bentan, Dybala, maybe his boy Hysaj. These are good pieces he could work with. We have too many washed up players in our team.
if somehow we manage to get rid of Bonucci, MDS, Danilo, Khedira, Matuidi, Costa, we would have a young team in low wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)