Maurizio Sarri (229 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The question is, if we fire him, who's replacing him? I can't see any satisfactory outcome that can fix the team before the new season starts.

I'd stick with Sarri to start the new season, give him only 3 months to sort his shit out, line up his replacement in case he fails.
Please no Allegri is available if Agnelli leaves aside his big ego we can hire him

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The question is, if we fire him, who's replacing him? I can't see any satisfactory outcome that can fix the team before the new season starts.

I'd stick with Sarri to start the new season, give him only 3 months to sort his shit out, line up his replacement in case he fails.
Did we ask ourselves this question last year before firing Allegri?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The last few months have not gone as I thought. The way Napoli played a type of different football. I think it will take couple of years. But this squad can win everything. [Pjanic]

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci said that the Scudetto was the main target, but this team needs to aim higher. Lyon is a team that we have to beat. [Pjanic]

Karna

May 17, 2019
As if everyone haven't seen this coming ...
Replace this clown with any other manager and we would have won this match.

#Sarri out
#Sarri out
#Sarri out

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Nah, under Sarri team crumbled in 2 clutch games Lyon. Next season we might do better and we might go out against a worthy opponent, but he clearly ain't the guy whos taking us all the way, no reason to wait to replace him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You could say this about any top flight manager. A real manager overachieves with what he’s given, or at least adapts his system to fit his players strengths. He did neither.
With previous teams Sarri overachieved. His Napoli with just a quarter of our budget deliver almost similar performances like we did.
Even that time we were hugely underperforming.
The last time we overperformed was with master motivator Conte.
Juve is a company now, it has no heart, players are here to earn money and win the domestic title. The managerial choices we make fully endorse this path

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

source.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)