Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not gonna say that Garcia is amazing but he's better than Sarri.

I'll be happy to see Sarri out as soon as possible. But for some reason, and that's a scary reason, I see us keeping him. That's gonna be a fucking disaster.
I said Garcia, not because hes a bad coach but because he moaned and spew bs when he coached Roma. Seeing him celebrate tonight was infuriating.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wonder if Covid situation means we are stuck with him.

He should resign in disgrace but lol no way he does that.
That's my worry.

But lets be honest, we are probably going to sack him next season anyway. Our team has gone backwards continually all year (not just after the break). I'd like to think we have been in touch with a manager already and he has been making plans and has a preseason (albeit a short one) to build a team, rather than jump in midseason.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You put Ramsey on but he's playing on the right and Rabiot on the left. Of course Lyon will double the flanks and force passes into the mezzala area. But Rabiot can't do anything to come onto his right foot so why is he there? Ramsey should be there beside Alex Sandro.

This is basic football.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So we want Italians to fail?
It doesn't matter what they do now.
If we would have advanced and the other 2 not we would get a better chunk of tv rights . Usually the prize for advancing a round regardless of the other Italian teams is 4 to 5 million .
TV rights makes the difference.
My opinion is we lose between 10 and 20 mil. only for the quarter finals

Jul 7, 2018
At least, Allegri won last year Scudetto like 10 games before the last match and was eliminated by a great team like it was last year´s Ayax. You, old big bag of smoke, couldn´t even win the Scudetto without suffering (hope you are grateful with COVID-19 because if it wasn´t for that fucking virus we would have lost the Serie A with LAZIO).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Even if there is press conference You don't know what Agnelli will say the problem with the management is they want a yes man
Yeah but that's the thing - people think that problems will disappear once Sarri is gone. He didn't choose himself though. He didn't build the squad.

Now, the question is whether those rumors about Nedved and Tici were true or not. It seems highly unlikely that Agnelli will fire all of them. On the other hand firing just Sarri solves very little IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)