Maurizio Sarri (120 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No results, no bench for the next season. You cannot defend this one no matter what.

Hopefully some team comes after him so that he won't be sitting and collecting his salary for next year.

Disastrous game, inexcusable to play like that and the result is even worse.

Allegri was fired with scudetto in his hands too. Doesn't mean shit these days.
Please don't compare Allegri to this turd.
Allegri had 3 fantastic seasons and one good season.
He adapted for every situation and his teams fought in the hardest circumstances (against Bayern, against Atletico, against Real at the Bernabeu).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not even Ronaldo can save his ass, thats how horrid we were. What is the argument for keeping Sarri at the bench? Winning Serie A, where we really dont have competition, while underperforming in almost every game? Getting humiliated by Lyon and first time going out in the 2nd round after 5 seasons? Against Garcia of all coaches. Fml. This team looks slow, disjointed, out of ideas and cumbersome. We need better and we deserve better. Get out

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Please don't compare Allegri to this turd.
Allegri had 3 fantastic seasons and one good season.
He adapted for every situation and his teams fought in the hardest circumstances (against Bayern, against Atletico, against Real at the Bernabeu).
So we should rehire Allegri or there are issues with this unbalanced squad

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Allegri at least showed some tactical flexibility and was prepared for games. Sarri was the same shit formation every game and every goal seemingly depended on individual brilliance. That shit zonal marking didn’t even fit the players strengths. Just bad coaching all around. Fuck OFF.
Yeah, but we're discussing the obvious now. Allegri was always more flexible, it's one of his strengths. Sarri's was supposed to be something else: to be able to instill a system, the management knew very well who they were hiring.
Seems like Sarri's ideas where rejected by the team and it didn't happen a week ago. I wonder what was the management thinking, knowing the team refused to follow the coach. Probably should have changed him back then?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not even Ronaldo can save his ass, thats how horrid we were. What is the argument for keeping Sarri at the bench? Winning Serie A, where we really dont have competition, while underperforming in almost every game? Getting humiliated by Lyon and first time going out in the 2nd round after 5 seasons? Against Garcia of all coaches. Fml. This team looks slow, disjointed, out of ideas and cumbersome. We need better and we deserve better. Get out
Not gonna say that Garcia is amazing but he's better than Sarri.

I'll be happy to see Sarri out as soon as possible. But for some reason, and that's a scary reason, I see us keeping him. That's gonna be a fucking disaster.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not gonna say that Garcia is amazing but he's better than Sarri.

I'll be happy to see Sarri out as soon as possible. But for some reason, and that's a scary reason, I see us keeping him. That's gonna be a fucking disaster.
well yeah they were stupid enough to hire him, so that wouldn’t be a surprise at all.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Resign already.

We had one of the weakest round of 16 draws and could not beat freakin' Lyon. Blame the refs all you want. Blame the Dybala injury. This Juve squad should NOT be going out a team that is 7th is Ligue 1.
A very poor Lyon side that has barely played in months as well. Rangers beat them 2-0 2 weeks ago.

Maybe if he rotated or wrapped the league up when we should have Dybala would have been fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)