Maurizio Sarri (108 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Atalanta arguably team that play the most attractive football currently, 98-48 with 50 goals diff in Serie A

Would you took Gasperini over Sarri ?
Or maybe it will be same story different brand ?

He currently use 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1
I really think we can suit to this system swiftly, especially with Arthur and Kulu comes in

Tek
Demiral - Chiellini - De Ligt
Cuadrado - Bentancur - Arthur - Gosens
Kulusevsky
Dybala - CR7

Give your thoughts

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
One of the most radical changes I saw Juve coach made was Allegri going for 4231 that brought us to CL final.

But this guy is so fucking one-dimensional. He will continue with this 3-man-midfield forever, when maybe, just maybe, we would rock with two guys in there. With no regista! Just fucking try something new! You need a different approach and shift if things in the game aren't working out.

He had two meaningless games in Serie A recently (Cagliari, Roma) and he didn't even try anything. So fucking limited and dumb person. It's beyond my comprehension how did he end up coaching big clubs.

Jan 22, 2016
Whereas you didn’t want us to win CL as much under Allegri.... because he’s not a chainsmoking clown? :shifty:
I have never ever wanted my team to lose a CL match in my 20 years of supporting Juve.

BTW, I'm not fan of coaches (although i like Allegri more than Conte and Sarri for what he achieved here ). And i thought Sarri could do wonders here, but he didn't and I'm ready to ditch him if he can't pass fucking Lyon.

I don't give a damn who is our coach.i just want my team win the big ears and continues the cycle of winning.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Me personally, i dont put any blame whatsoever on Sarri about anything that has been hapenning to us this season cause he is not the one pulling the strings and is doing the best he can with this mediocare team he has been given. Dybala and CR7 saved our asses, otherwise it would have been a much much worse than this. Agnelli, Nedved and Paraticci are the only ones to be blamed for this season. I am 100% sure that almost all of us knew even before the start of the season that it was gonna be a long and difficult season for us. The management seemed clueless, they were trying to sell Dybala the whole summer, made very bad signings that improved the team in no way, shape or form.

Lets hope this summer things will get better, otherwise all is gonna end up bad.

Jan 22, 2016
Most of our quality players delivered under Sarri (Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado, Rabiot, De Ligt).
And there are players who were injured, out of form or not good enough for this club. (Rugani, Bernardeschi, Khedira, de scglio, Danilo, Khedira, Matuidi, Ramsey, Costa, Demiral, Chiellini )
These 11 players above were useless throughout the season, and we still manged to win the Scudetto.

I think our squad is way overrated. Needs a complete overhaul. We should have done this right after 2017 final, from that final we started going downhill year by year to reach this point where more than half of the squad is useless.

I blame Management more than the coach. You don't find a better coach than Allegri around and even he couldn't do anything about this crippled squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Me personally, i dont put any blame whatsoever on Sarri about anything that has been hapenning to us this season cause he is not the one pulling the strings and is doing the best he can with this mediocare team he has been given. Dybala and CR7 saved our asses, otherwise it would have been a much much worse than this. Agnelli, Nedved and Paraticci are the only ones to be blamed for this season. I am 100% sure that almost all of us knew even before the start of the season that it was gonna be a long and difficult season for us. The management seemed clueless, they were trying to sell Dybala the whole summer, made very bad signings that improved the team in no way, shape or form.

Lets hope this summer things will get better, otherwise all is gonna end up bad.
:rofl: :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)