2018–23
2019–21
2020–1

Who can guess what these numbers are?

PS I know the answer

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We had glances of improvement.I'm not saying we were great, far from it. As someone said these players don't fit his system. He won, he should be congratulated. Most of folks here expected us to lose Serie A, and they were fine having Allegri, as long as we win Serie A with 1-0 result, even subbing on 3rd or 4th cb to defend a one-goal lead.
I can count on one hand the “good performances” from this team in both the league and CL.

And most of those games where we looked good, it was never over 90 mins. And most games were decided by individual brilliance rather than brilliant team play.

This guy is not fit to lead a team and a supposed world class sporting organisation like ours. It’s embarrassing seeing him on the sidelines, chewing filters, dressed like a slob, picking his nose, and expecting the players to respect him or respond to his methods.

I genuinely fear the worst for us next season, with him in charge and the management behind him making the decisions. We have the look of a team in real decline...terrible coach, horrible transfer strategy, overpaid, unmotivated and poor players littered throughout the squad. Kind of reminds me of Inter and Milan just before the start of their declines.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I can count on one hand the “good performances” from this team in both the league and CL.

And most of those games where we looked good, it was never over 90 mins. And most games were decided by individual brilliance rather than brilliant team play.

This guy is not fit to lead a team and a supposed world class sporting organisation like ours. It’s embarrassing seeing him on the sidelines, chewing filters, dressed like a slob, picking his nose, and expecting the players to respect him or respond to his methods.

I genuinely fear the worst for us next season, with him in charge and the management behind him making the decisions. We have the look of a team in real decline...terrible coach, horrible transfer strategy, overpaid, unmotivated and poor players littered throughout the squad. Kind of reminds me of Inter and Milan just before the start of their declines.
I agree with most of the things you said, except the individual brilliance argument. It's not like we had a player who takes the ball from defense and scores the ball on himself like Maradona did (exclude Rabiot goal vs Milan).

- - - Updated - - -

make a case properly: give us names and quote some posts. one poster constantly making shit up and calling out groups only he knows about is already good enough here. i know you're better than this.

for instance, does this guy qualify for an anti-sarri? or can he say it was just sarcasm?
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-481#post-6146785
Sarcasm :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)