Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Don't think so, but I can help you.

"We played well in the first half. We need to pass the ball quicker. We are rusty after the long break and are working to get our rhythm back".
After Bologna: His next excuse can be that we have played 2 high intesity matches after a long break and that’s why we were lethargic against Bologna.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I see these two scenarios.

A) Barely winning the scudetto and Sarri stays for another season.
B) No trophies and a new coach for next season.

I prefer scenario A, but that would just delay the no-silverware season by one year.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I see these two scenarios.

A) Barely winning the scudetto and Sarri stays for another season.
B) No trophies and a new coach for next season.

I prefer scenario A, but that would just delay the no-silverware season by one year.
Maybe option B as a sacrifice for the benefit of the long term

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
No interview? I need some quotes for the laughs

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
There is disappointment for the club & for the fans. With our current condition and injuries, we cannot now express more. We lack brilliance, the team is built on individuality and now we struggle.

I saw Ronaldo like all the others. He lacks brilliance like Dybala and Douglas Costa. Now it can happen, it's normal. I'm angry and disappointed, the boys too.

[Sarri]

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
“There is disappointment for the club, the lads and the fans, but at this moment we cannot do much more, because we are lacking sharpness,” Sarri told RAI Sport.

“We were missing a few players and had to make some different choices to usual, because our fitness levels are not optimal. We keep the ball well, but lack the sharpness to turn that into dangerous scoring opportunities.

We are struggling to get past opposition players when taking men on, we have a team built on individuals who can usually do that very well. I don’t think we’re lacking determination, because we were totally concentrated for 90 minutes and you can’t do that without determination.

“I think the problem is the characteristics, because these are players accustomed to taking men on and at the moment that’s just not coming off.”
The problems are evident, because Juve also drew 0-0 against 10-man Milan in the Coppa Italia semi-final last week.

“It’s unusual, pretty much unique for us, but that just shows the lack of sharpness after such a long break.”

Cristiano Ronaldo was again disappointing and is one of those who Sarri perhaps expected to create something by running at opponents.

“He’s in the same shape as the others, like Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa, he is lacking the sharpness to do what works best for him,” continued Sarri.

“I didn’t say much to the players after the game. I was angry and disappointed just like them, so at these moments it’s best to stay silent. We’ll talk better tomorrow morning.”

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Basically excuses. Throwing the players under the bus by saying they didn't show up and lack of sharpness

Sharpness while Napoli had a three months break too and he did have since August to implement something like Napoli did when Ancelotti was sacked midway through the season. What about cohesiveness? Game plan? Style of play?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
“There is disappointment for the club, the lads and the fans, but at this moment we cannot do much more, because we are lacking sharpness,” Sarri told RAI Sport.

“We were missing a few players and had to make some different choices to usual, because our fitness levels are not optimal. We keep the ball well, but lack the sharpness to turn that into dangerous scoring opportunities.

“We are struggling to get past opposition players when taking men on, we have a team built on individuals who can usually do that very well. I don’t think we’re lacking determination, because we were totally concentrated for 90 minutes and you can’t do that without determination.

“I think the problem is the characteristics, because these are players accustomed to taking men on and at the moment that’s just not coming off.”
The problems are evident, because Juve also drew 0-0 against 10-man Milan in the Coppa Italia semi-final last week.

“It’s unusual, pretty much unique for us, but that just shows the lack of sharpness after such a long break.”

Cristiano Ronaldo was again disappointing and is one of those who Sarri perhaps expected to create something by running at opponents.

“He’s in the same shape as the others, like Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa, he is lacking the sharpness to do what works best for him,” continued Sarri.

“I didn’t say much to the players after the game. I was angry and disappointed just like them, so at these moments it’s best to stay silent. We’ll talk better tomorrow morning.”

Oh yeah? Who the fuck were we missing from our usual starting line up? Seriously, fuck him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Basically excuses. Throwing the players under the bus by saying they didn't show up and lack of sharpness

Sharpness while Napoli had a three months break too and he did have since August to implement something like Napoli did. What about cohesiveness? Game plan? Style of play?
consistent from day 1

his supporters should be on their way to defend him shortly

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

Sharpness while Napoli had a three months break too and he did have since August to implement something like Napoli did when Ancelotti was sacked midway through the season. What about cohesiveness? Game plan? Style of play?
Absolutely clueless, none of what he says makes sense. Miles away from the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm sick to death of seeing this idiot throwing the players under the bus. Yes they have to take some responsibility, but to say tactically there's no issues? really? can Sarri seriously take no responsibility? We could have done with Ramsey far earlier on, bu tno even bernadeschi had a longer run out in midfield ffs.

I seriously hope Agnelli is going to start considering options now, we seriously run the risk of winning nothing this season which is completely unacceptable even for a team as disjointed as this one, the players clearly aren't playing for sarri because he's an absolute irresponsible cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)