Maurizio Sarri (19 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Beforehand or not its still stupid
The problem tonight wasn’t the order of the penalty takers... also that’s a lottery..

The issue tonight was that the team is being coached in a way that they have not responded to that is churning out consistently poor and lacklustre performances.

The problem is that our manager and his ‘supreme understanding of football’ is unable to adapt an approach that is not working. He’s unable to read the game and respond with tweaks and changes during the game. He’s also lost the dressing room - notice no one comes out and complements him.

I would really like him not to be conducting training tomorrow. We need a change for next season and if we don’t make it now the new manager isn’t going to have the time to implement his philosophy

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The problem tonight wasn’t the order of the penalty takers... also that’s a lottery..

The issue tonight was that the team is being coached in a way that they have not responded to that is churning out consistently poor and lacklustre performances.

The problem is that our manager and his ‘supreme understanding of football’ is unable to adapt an approach that is not working. He’s unable to read the game and respond with tweaks and changes during the game. He’s also lost the dressing room - notice no one comes out and complements him.

I would really like him not to be conducting training tomorrow. We need a change for next season and if we don’t make it now the new manager isn’t going to have the time to implement his philosophy
Wasn't this already known beforehand about sarri now the next question do we get back allegri or hire somebody else

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Absolutely mind boggling to think that we pushed one of the greatest managers in our history away to hire this guy. Even more mind boggling to think that we paid Chelsea £5m to do it, especially when it was widely rumoured they were going to sack him for Lampard anyway.

Awful decision making.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Chosing Danilo to take the second. The guy cant handle the pressure of another dude at the urinal, let alone taking that kick.

Please sack this bum. We All know its going to happen, let it be sooner rather than later.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk
When Lazio win the title and us getting knocked out by Lyon, I think the management have no choice

Bring back Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)