Maurizio Sarri (36 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The best thing to do, as a fan, is forfeit the 2020-2021 season if this Bus Driving Chain Smoking Canceh is still our coach next season. Maybe the board wakes up sometime around December, and gives him the boot mid-season, but I don't harbor much hope.

Any other sports I should watch besides basketball and American football for 2020-2021? Don't you dare mention baseball.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The best thing to do, as a fan, is forfeit the 2020-2021 season if this Bus Driving Chain Smoking Canceh is still our coach next season. Maybe the board wakes up sometime around December, and gives him the boot mid-season, but I don't harbor much hope.

Any other sports I should watch besides basketball and American football for 2020-2021? Don't you dare mention baseball.
Cock fighting, the only real sport out there, and can't be fixed either

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Just realized that the "there is no passion, there is no vision, there is no agression, there is no fucking mindset in this football club" rant was during Sarri's time at Chelsea 6-0 :lol: Hopefully there won't be any meme worthy rant from us :scared:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If Sarri gets canned he can thank Berna for having something to do with it for that ridiculous last shot. I wonder if the statistic man even considered it an attempted shot?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Don't you feel a bit bad for Sarri? It's not his fault that he is not good enough for Juve. The fault is in the person from our management who had the brilliant idea to sign him up. This person should be sacked, have his licenses revoked and have a restraining order not to come near Juventus.

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s the stupid excuse that comes back about how many games we have played in the last few weeks.

It’s like there is not a realisation that it’s the same reality of our opponents. Yet Cagliari looked a lot fitter than us last night and they certainly don’t have the depth that we apparently do.

I think Sarri must be getting the players to smoke a 20 pack before each repetitive & monotonous training session...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)