Maurizio Sarri (64 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well not the best game but we will get better next season. Just wait. :weee:

And if not next, then in Sarri's 3rd one for sure. Remember his best season was his 3rd in Naples. Ronaldo will still be only 37yo so i am sure we will be able to get some goals from him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We have literally no idea how of to beat a parked bus. I mean, I've seen teams park the bus against us for 9 straight seasons now but we've always managed to do something about it. However under Sarri I've never seen anything like it. It's like watching a shitty game of handball.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We have literally no idea how of to beat a parked bus. I mean, I've seen teams park the bus against us for 9 straight seasons now but we've always managed to do something about it. However under Sarri I've never seen anything like it. It's like watching a shitty game of handball.
It's simple - to open up teams that park the bus you need to stretch them by playing as wide as you can, move the ball quickly and have movement from players in the middle.

Our approach is apparently to play as narrow, slow and static as possible.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It really is dreadful to watch this Juventus team. We’re a year into the Sarri experiment now and we’ve lost 2 finals, stumbled on to a Scudetto, are going crashing out of Europe in just over a week and are dishing up some of the least inventive, dullest football I’ve ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

On top of this we have the worst defensive organisation and shape I recall since the Ferrara/Zach/Del Neri days. How can a fortress of a defence that was drilled and assured turn into this bunch of headless chickens that stand off their men, get dragged out of position by zonal marking, lose aerial battles and are unable to press or win the ball back. All this by poor level opposition who would be hard pressed against pub teams.

We hired this guy to play attractive football - the shit we dish up on a bi-weekly basis is some of the dullest and least attractive football I have witnessed period. I get the argument that the players are shit (and they certainly are) but this manager hasn’t improved this team in any single aspect in over a year of working with them. What a failure this experiment has been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)