Maurizio Sarri (212 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think that’s the point that he seems to be missing. If everyone was exposed to the same thing then there really is no excuse for such a collapse - especially with the ‘strength in depth’ that we apparently have.

COVID has proved that outside of 5/6 of our first 11 the vast majority of our players wouldn’t get into the potato farming teams and our manager is the biggest potato farmer out there

How did we not see the warning signs from the job he did at Chelsea....
The same way we didn't see the warning signs from his 30 year long shit coaching career, bro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think that’s the point that he seems to be missing. If everyone was exposed to the same thing then there really is no excuse for such a collapse - especially with the ‘strength in depth’ that we apparently have.

COVID has proved that outside of 5/6 of our first 11 the vast majority of our players wouldn’t get into the potato farming teams and our manager is the biggest potato farmer out there

How did we not see the warning signs from the job he did at Chelsea....
When people say Sarri already almost one year while if you counting the day of training, you must exclude resting day, match day, covid break (no training)

Our players probably only training together for around 4-5 months full. And compare that to those team that already playing together for lets say 2-3 years

That is why we still dont improved. And with no pre season for next year

Probably if the management keep Sarri, they will look for easy way to patch that. Buying players that can instantly playing under Sarri

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
At least we will sack Sarri for that.

In one side, I really want to see what will happen if Sarri given players suit his style
And that is Paratici's fault cannot deliver that in summer and winter mercato

But as we are a demanding club with winning everything as our target, failed to provide that will shown the door out. No matter what the excuse and circumstances.

And Sarri is not flexible coach. A flexible coach will do something extreme to change current condition

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
The same horrible formation every game. Whether we are up or down nothing changes.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Sarri doesnt belong at a club like Juve.. lets just accept it.. he belong at a club on verge of CL or a mid table team..

he doesnt belong at one of the biggest clubs in world football..

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
In sarri we have exactly what most of us expected. A one dimensional old fool lol . Anyone who thought he would work miracles was deluded beyond belief. In football you have to be willing to adapt to situations and the one thing that every manager must be willing to do is change formation mid game or before a game. Sarri sticks to his formation like he believes its the answer to any problem. Some say the midfield is wrong this player is wrong that player is wrong but the truth is we get outplayed by the likes of sassuolo who don't have many if any players good enough for our club.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The Momblano-Sarri saga is the real story here
will we have another lovely summer transfer window where he insists we are getting pep? :lol:

as much as I dislike sarri being at Juventus, I just hope we as fans are realistic because for us to get pep or klopp or anyone of that caliber is close to impossible and now after covid it would be really hard. these managers demand a massive transfer kit that I don't see the management willing to provide.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
will we have another lovely summer transfer window where he insists we are getting pep? :lol:

as much as I dislike sarri being at Juventus, I just hope we as fans are realistic because for us to get pep or klopp or anyone of that caliber is close to impossible and now after covid it would be really hard. these managers demand a massive transfer kit that I don't see the management willing to provide.
Agreed

Sadly there is no Italian coach that the club can replace him with unless Tici and Nedved plan to poach one from their competition

Glad to see you around bro :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 209)