Maurizio Sarri (118 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor display until we were gifted a couple of goals and Lecce tired. Thereafter we looked good.

We look so toothless in attack with no creative ideas and you could argue Lecce were the better side until the sending off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are first to bash him but tbh we have yo congratulate him for today. He was spot on with the subs.
Taking rabiot off when Lecce went down to 10, absolutely, he was a total passenger and offered nothing going forward.

Putting Ramsey on, really put on a tidy display too, really hopes he can get continuity, for me he's vital how this midfield needs to function.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly, somebody has to explain to me why players don't make a single run without the ball. Does he instruct the players to never move? Is that part of Sarri ball? I've never seen anything like it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Something to appreciate after the restart is the clean sheets. 4 in a row. That's something we struggled with earlier in the season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Honestly, somebody has to explain to me why players don't make a single run without the ball. Does he instruct the players to never move? Is that part of Sarri ball? I've never seen anything like it.
isn't Sarriball so supposed to be like the exact opposite of that? If off the ball movement is his thing then he is failing horrifically at motivating the players to do it.

if that is the case then they clearly have zero respect for him and his ideas

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There are these funny moments when Ronaldo makes good runs but Pjanic doesnt see him and passes back to Bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)