Maurizio Sarri (33 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It hurts how much we suck.

- - - Updated - - -

We are playing against Lecce and we arent able to impose our game. In fact they had more shots on target. It is beyond embarassing. Players like Bernadeschi and Rabiot should ply their trade elsewhere.

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I know our squad is a weird mixture of great and terrible but he looks like he has zero influence on anything

I could actively tell our players to pass it sideways for a much lower wage than he's getting. Hell I'd even try and convince them to occasionally play vertically and get the forwards to make a run or 2

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The purchase of Arthur doesn't give me much hope that this guy will get sacked at the end of the season. This player is supposedly built for sarriball. The management seem to be building the team around sarri for next year if these jorginho type rumours are true, but regardless of the players I just dont think Sarri can deliver with more attractive football anyway.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The purchase of Arthur doesn't give me much hope that this guy will get sacked at the end of the season. This player is supposedly built for sarriball. The management seem to be building the team around sarri for next year if these jorginho type rumours are true, but regardless of the players I just dont think Sarri can deliver with more attractive football anyway.
i suppose, if the plan is to keep Sarri, then building the team with suitable players for him makes far more sense than not doing so.

Problem is Sarri is still shit and not the sort of the coach the team should be changed to cater to long term.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
i suppose, if the plan is to keep Sarri, then building the team with suitable players for him makes far more sense than not doing so.

Problem is Sarri is still shit and not the sort of the coach the team should be changed to cater to long term.
Precisely my point. I see this as a long term thing which I don't think anyone here wants, especially given that Ronaldo's years are waning and we should be maximising his talent with a team that can function properly and prove to be a proper UCL contender unlike this current shitshow we're seeing at the moment. Hate to say it but I would have rather had Conte here than this bum, at least he has an organised gameplay that has got inter results. We just look so lost for creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)