Maurizio Sarri (9 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
“When you see external hatred towards Juventus, you look inside and fall in love with the reality. If you become a “gobbo”, you also become so because you are always attacked from the outside.
We are surrounded by love and hate, you only understand it when you live “Juve”. We are always those favored by the referees, then look at the numbers and understand that they go in another direction.
Fiorentina & Napoli? The fans have made chants insulting my mother and this makes you understand how much hatred there is towards this team.” - Sarri

He finally understands

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
“When you see external hatred towards Juventus, you look inside and fall in love with the reality. If you become a “gobbo”, you also become so because you are always attacked from the outside.
We are surrounded by love and hate, you only understand it when you live “Juve”. We are always those favored by the referees, then look at the numbers and understand that they go in another direction.
Fiorentina & Napoli? The fans have made chants insulting my mother and this makes you understand how much hatred there is towards this team.” - Sarri

He finally understands
looks like somebody wrote down a text for this subhuman

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri: 'I am superstitious...'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri reveals the extent of his superstition, which took him to barge a player’s car out of the way with his own vehicle.
The tactician spent most of his career in the lower divisions and fully admits he went overboard at times.
“When I was coaching at Eccellenza level in Tuscany, I had this obsession with parking my car in the same spot every day,” he told JTV.
“The players noticed this and every now and then would put their car in it first to annoy me. I remember one time I went into the dressing room and told the lad whose car was in my spot that he had three minutes to move it, or I would find a way to do it myself.
“He didn’t go out to his vehicle, so I put my car behind his and pushed it out of the way. We won the game 2-0 that day, so he couldn’t complain.”
Sarri was asked if he had ever cried for a football result and made another confession.
“I never cried publicly, but I did at times find myself at home alone with tears in my eyes. It’s not a sign of weakness, but of the passion you put into your work.
“I had a conflicted rapport with the Chelsea players for the first few months, but once I told them that I was leaving after the Europa League Final, I cried, as did many of them.”

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri fends off Juve favouritism
By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Sarri ‘thinks’ Serie A will resume this summer and tells those who claim referees favour Juventus to “look at the numbers. They say something else.”
Speaking to Juve’s official YouTube channel, Sarri discussed managing the Bianconeri during the coronavirus pandemic and gave his thoughts on ending the season.
“I’d like to go to Rome for the Coppa Italia Final and any other European city for the Champions League,” admitted the 61-year-old.
“I don’t have a clear head to work so much right now. I’m watching games and doing it in a very detached way gives you a different idea.
“I think we’re going to play in the summer, so this is the right time to disconnect a bit since there will be a minimal stop between one season and another.
“I’m reading a lot and watching some old matches. When I see Sacchi’s Milan, I think they were 20 years ahead of their time.”
The former Napoli boss is back in Italy after a one-season stop at Chelsea, but he believes there is too much ‘hate’ in his homeland.
“Two things struck me: love and hate. We’re surrounded by love in any city in Italy and it’s a beautiful thing, but we’re also always surrounded by hatred.
“We’re always the ones favoured by referees, yet look at the numbers and they say something else.
“Personally I was insulted in Naples, the city where I was born and gave everything. If I didn’t win there it’s because I didn’t succeed.
“And in Turin, I heard chants against my mother from Fiorentina fans. When you’re attacked from the outside, you become stronger inside.
“If you become a Gobbo (insulting term for Juve fans), it’s for that reason, you are constantly getting attacked.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sarri: 'I am superstitious...'
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri reveals the extent of his superstition, which took him to barge a player’s car out of the way with his own vehicle.
The tactician spent most of his career in the lower divisions and fully admits he went overboard at times.
“When I was coaching at Eccellenza level in Tuscany, I had this obsession with parking my car in the same spot every day,” he told JTV.
“The players noticed this and every now and then would put their car in it first to annoy me. I remember one time I went into the dressing room and told the lad whose car was in my spot that he had three minutes to move it, or I would find a way to do it myself.
“He didn’t go out to his vehicle, so I put my car behind his and pushed it out of the way. We won the game 2-0 that day, so he couldn’t complain.”
That's how Italians park anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I had a dream of this corona crisis going away suddenly and same time us firing this clown before our first game back. That few seconds when I wake up and think it's real, is so sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)