Maurizio Sarri (31 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
5-6 years ago we had some law that lasted like a couple of months. They (bars) had to state whether they allow smoking inside or not. It was on people to decide where to go, bars that allow smoking or not. Then it vanished and now like before we literally have 99% of the bars for smokers. I don't smoke and I hate it. Not only it's unhealthy to breathe that crap but my clothes stinks after 5 minutes of being there which is disgusting, but then again it's not like I have a choice...
It’s also disgusting having a person smoke within a dozen paces of you outside. The construction industry and associated trades are filled with smokers, and working anywhere near them means you are smelling and breathing little bits of cigarette smoke all day. It’s absolutely foul.

It would be disgusting to be anywhere near Sarri while he’s chainsmoking away matches on the touch line.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What? I’m a dick to smokers and fat people. Why should I be nice to retards who cost taxpayers a fortune through the health care system. Smoking and obesity are both pathetic and disgusting.
What about people who spread such nonsense as you do? Should they be deprived of their right to speak up? Your talk may also be cancerous to some.
Dunno how it looks over there but here we have coffee shops filled with smokers. 90% of the bars are for smokers so us others have to suffer and breathe that shit. Couldn't care less if somebody smoked outside, though.
Why don't your 10% just open a coffee shop where smoking is prohibited?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What about people who spread such nonsense as you do? Should they be deprived of their right to speak up? Your talk may also be cancerous to some.

Why don't your 10% just open a coffee shop where smoking is prohibited?
Too many smokers. And many non smokers have too many smoker buddies who'd desperate for a smoke and literally need a bar where they can light. Meh. Corona helps. Now nobody even goes there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
2nd hand unfiltered smoke is more carcinogenic. So you are hurting your loved ones.
And being a drain on the economy.
Tariffs on tobacco and alchohol products are huge over here and prolly in most of other countries as well so I dont think its true it being drain on economy, otherwise they would ban it long time ago. Same for gambling, alchohol, etc... We also pay 15% on top of our gross salary, as a mandatory contribution for basic healthcare insurance so there is that as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)