Maurizio Sarri (15 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Remember how every year, besides the last, Allegri would change formation or tactics and we'd have a team that played well again?

That's what we are missing right now

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Remember how every year, besides the last, Allegri would change formation or tactics and we'd have a team that played well again?

Agreed but more importantly we’re missing Allegri’s intelligence. Sarri seems to think the solution is only faster passing.

Personally I’d like to see a switch back to the 4312 with Pjanic as the 1 and Bentancur in the deeper role with Matuidi and Ramsey supporting him. Or a move to a 4231 with some actual width. Ronnie left, Berna right, cuads RB, Higuain and Dybs in the centre with some fluidity between them. We just have to do something differently (ideally remove the useless manager)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

A manager who analyses the team, realises their strengths and weaknesses and adapts accordingly? I totally agree.

I mentioned it last season that Allegri did not change, he kept on playing the same formation and that's why it looked so horrible. I really don't know why he was like that last season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Agreed but more importantly we’re missing Allegri’s intelligence. Sarri seems to think the solution is only faster passing.

Personally I’d like to see a switch back to the 4312 with Pjanic as the 1 and Bentancur in the deeper role with Matuidi and Ramsey supporting him. Or a move to a 4231 with some actual width. Ronnie left, Berna right, cuads RB, Higuain and Dybs in the centre with some fluidity between them. We just have to do something differently (ideally remove the useless manager)
I'd like to see the first option or a flat 4 4 2

I'm just sick of our focal point being so deep with Pjanic in that spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)