Maurizio Sarri (102 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Sarri on Sky: "I’m having difficulty getting the idea across to this team that they have to move the ball quickly."

- - - Updated - - -

He wanted to have more say in the transfer policy but our management didn't agree
and it shows.

rabiot kept wasting passes. such a useless player

- - - Updated - - -

good good. let it flow thorugh you. let it consume you

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"We had training yesterday and the ball was moving twice as quickly as it did tonight. This is the opposite of what should happen. Lately we’re doing a lot of things opposite to in training.”

“I can’t understand why the ball was moving twice as fast in training compared to the match situation.”

aka blame it all on the players.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri:“We are meant to do things that are clearly different to what we are doing. I didn’t like putting a long ball forward for 60 metres, it’s futile when everyone is clammed up there, it’s better to carry it forward and attempt a through ball.”

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
"We had training yesterday and the ball was moving twice as quickly as it did tonight. This is the opposite of what should happen. Lately we’re doing a lot of things opposite to in training.”

“I can’t understand why the ball was moving twice as fast in training compared to the match situation.”

Why was the ball moving twice as fast in training?

Maybe because there was no opponent LOL.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

well, they are the ones who are playing. :asmr:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Maybe because we are playing ourselves in training not a hungy team that has nothing to lose in 1/8 CL tie?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Its fucked up. Ofc in training everything goes your way, its no benchmark of how well the team can play. But games like tonight are. I cant believe the comments hes making, he lost the plot.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

I am not a menager but maybe, just maybe, it's because in the training people give half a shit about what's going on.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

You'd prefer to just blame it all on the coach? You want him to teach them how to kick a ball too? Grown ass millionaire men who have been playing this fucking sport for decades and can't pass a damn ball? Nah, Sarri is doing a terrible job but so are those lazy mofos.

I miss Vidal and Marchisio and the overall grinta Juventus used to be known for, we have a bunch a clowns followed by a bigger clown. I feel for Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)