Maurizio Sarri (35 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I was joking. Inter and Lazio are as shit as last year.
Joking aside Lazio Inter duo are the strongest we’ve faced in past few years. There was a stat today that this is the first time 2 teams with combined 107 points face each other in round 24. The closest I remember was in 2016-17 where both Roma and Napoli were strong. But we’re not holding ourselves very well with that opposition by losing to Lazio twice already. If we faced them today I’d have no confidence.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Joking aside Lazio Inter duo are the strongest we’ve faced in past few years. There was a stat today that this is the first time 2 teams with combined 107 points face each other in round 24. The closest I remember was in 2016-17 where both Roma and Napoli were strong. But we’re not holding ourselves very well with that opposition by losing to Lazio twice already. If we faced them today I’d have no confidence.
Hopefully by the time we play them our form would be much better and Lazio would not be in this amazing run. How long can they hold this, only Inzaghi knows. No copa games and no Europa League would do them good.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lazio just performing to potential this year, after a poor last year. I think the only new player they have contributing significantly as a starter or even in rotation is Lazzari. The bigger thing is they didn’t sell anyone and have a bunch of pointless turnover.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Hopefully by the time we play them our form would be much better and Lazio would not be in this amazing run. How long can they hold this, only Inzaghi knows. No copa games and no Europa League would do them good.
They have only one game per week, and we’re getting worse every week not better. I hope it happens but I won’t hold my breath. Luckily we play 3 following teams at home so there’s at least some advantage.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They have only one game per week, and we’re getting worse every week not better. I hope it happens but I won’t hold my breath. Luckily we play 3 following teams at home so there’s at least some advantage.
We all expected them drop this form. In last 6 matches we have collected 12 points, Lazio 14, while Inter 9. It doesnt look so good.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We had better be doing everything possible to get Simone Inzaghi in the summer. Guy has twice whipped Sarri and now Conte and kept Lazio neck and neck with a stacked Juventus and Conte who has dominated Serie A in his past years here depsite have a squad with zero depth.

Also, isn't afraid of playing a 3 man D which would suit our squad.

Most importantly, Badass has already gone all in on hating him meaning he will be a guaranteed success here.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you say that.

Both us and Lazio dropped points to Verona and Napoli. We got 0 points and Lazio 1 from those two matches.
Lazio loss to Nipples was in the Coppa

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We had better be doing everything possible to get Simone Inzaghi in the summer. Guy has twice whipped Sarri and now Conte and kept Lazio neck and neck with a stacked Juventus and Conte who has dominated Serie A in his past years here depsite have a squad with zero depth.

Also, isn't afraid of playing a 3 man D which would suit our squad.

Most importantly, Badass has already gone all in on hating him meaning he will be a guaranteed success here.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazio loss to Nipples was in the Coppa
I thought 3men defense was bad in Europe and people used to hate it under Conte. Do we want to go back to back 3?
We do have great CBs but we dont have worldclass wingbacks. Unless we play 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I thought 3men defense was bad in Europe and people used to hate it under Conte. Do we want to go back to back 3?
We do have great CBs but we dont have worldclass wingbacks. Unless we play 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2.
Unless we sign some attacking mids, then yes the current squad favors a 3 man D due to the depth we have there. Cuadrado and AS could be effective wingbacks but yea there isn't much depth.

I guess another wingback could be :berna:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)