Maurizio Sarri (227 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well our midfield is not functioning. They are used to play wide to wingbacks and cross the ball and hope for the best. And Ramsey and Rabiot have not settled yet. While Pjanic has been as usual like Costa. While the later gets injured, the other one only show up in 10 percent of the matches. Bad planning.
yeah, the management deserves a lot of blame, but I didn’t see you making these excuses when Allegri was here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
yeah, the management deserves a lot of blame, but I didn’t see you making these excuses when Allegri was here.
Of course I made. This management let go Vidal, Pogba, and Pirlo and never got to replace them. Allegri’s time cycle was over and he delivered with the squad he had. He was completely different coach compare to Sarri. He too was stubborn on his own ways. Defending 1 goal leas was his thing. While Sarri prefers more aggressive game so far we have not seen it. We see more short passes in midfield and final third but it’s not what we wished for.

To be frank those who were against Sarri was because he would play attacking football and not get results. When it comes to results we are in the right track so no reason to complain. Since most of those who wanted Allegri to stay did not care about beautiful football.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well our midfield is not functioning. They are used to play wide to wingbacks and cross the ball and hope for the best. And Ramsey and Rabiot have not settled yet. While Pjanic has been as usual like Costa. While the later gets injured, the other one only show up in 10 percent of the matches. Bad planning.
please. You and others blamed Allegri and his fitness staff for all our injury woes in previous years. I guess Sarri and his fitness staff are as bad, if not worse considering our issues again this year lol

stop making excuses. Our football is gash so far this year, with few exceptions. And our results have hardly been inspiring since the beginning of December. We’ve lost or drawn every tough away match we’ve played.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
please. You and others blamed Allegri and his fitness staff for all our injury woes in previous years. I guess Sarri and his fitness staff are as bad, if not worse considering our issues again this year lol

stop making excuses. Our football is gash so far this year, with few exceptions. And our results have hardly been inspiring since the beginning of December. We’ve lost or drawn every tough away match we’ve played.
Last year at this point we had lost to Atalanta in QF copa. This year we are almost in Semi final. So you see difference. We are in top of Serie A, and have easy draw in CHL. Nothing to complain bro.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
When Juventus had bad games against small teams with Allegri as a coach, one could always be confident that Max would invent something completely different and motivate the team when the time for big games came. When he lost this ability he was fired immediately.

When Sarri had bad games against small teams with Napoli, that meant he would be equally bad against bigger clubs. That's exactly how he failed to win Serie A with Napoli. And that's why the direct comparison of trajectories for these two coaches doesn't work at all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Last year at this point we had lost to Atalanta in QF copa. This year we are almost in Semi final. So you see difference. We are in top of Serie A, and have easy draw in CHL. Nothing to complain bro.
Aside from being 9 points off last year’s pace and because of that being stuck having must win matches every match day, and looking worse than last year on the pitch. Nothing at all.

I guess you should have kept your mouth shut the last 2 years since all you did was bitch.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Aside from being 9 points off last year’s pace and because of that being stuck having must win matches every match day, and looking worse than last year on the pitch. Nothing at all.

I guess you should have kept your mouth shut the last 2 years since all you did was bitch.
Might sound stupid from me but if there's one positive thing about a close title race is it that the players won't be relaxed when they face the KO rounds in the CL. Of course it would be better to have a 5-6 point clear gap but I'm also not sure it's good to be too much infront.

I remember back in 2014 how much we started to slack after winning the BL, resulting in humiliating losses, especially against Real Madrid and Dortmund at home. With the current table in Serie A and the BL both Juve and Bayern should be firing at the highest cylinders when playing the CL.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Might sound stupid from me but if there's one positive thing about a close title race is it that the players won't be relaxed when they face the KO rounds in the CL. Of course it would be better to have a 5-6 point clear gap but I'm also not sure it's good to be too much infront.

I remember back in 2014 how much we started to slack after winning the BL, resulting in humiliating losses, especially against Real Madrid and Dortmund at home. With the current table in Serie A and the BL both Juve and Bayern should be firing at the highest cylinders when playing the CL.
But we are still figuring out are best formation

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

If we werent playing like shit, Id agree with you.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just wait for May with the judgement. If we have the season ending similar to last year, we might end the season trophyless or with a sucky Coppa trophy and Sarri and Paratici will rightfully be in big trouble.
Hopefully we pick up our form, play well and Sarri gets a chance to continue his work and Paratici gets a chance to sort out the mess. But at this point the speculation is pointless, we'll know a lot more once the next international break arrives

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

You have to know that Lazio and Inter are way stronger than Napoli last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)