Maurizio Sarri (45 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Dont let @Dru see you say this. But if Gasperini can play 4 man defence I wouldn't mind him. Interesting coach.

But my main choice is Zidand as allways.
Would be so easy to convince Zizou, he’s a club legend, he’s such a charismatic personality and he will do everything to make us successful in Europe. Zidane still regrets not winning a European title with Juve, he won both ballon d’or and the world cup when he was a Juve player. There’s that special factor, that recipe for success, how can our management be this blind to see the opportunity. Just go for Zizou instead of running after Guardiola (if the rumours were true).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We need to be patient. When sarri joined Napoli they did not start to dominate till the 2nd year. And at chelsea this time last year all the fans wanted him sacked but by the end of the year he had their team playing very well. Tram has suffered without Chiellini and Douglas Costa also missing many games. We allowed a lot of goals and struggled a lot while we adjusted to losing Chiellini. Sarri also had Khedira playing well and lost him too and it took Ramsey and Rabiot a long time to get into the team. I hope our 2nd half of the season can be incredible and hope the last few games can just be just a misstep. We took the chance on him we might as well give him the time we all knew he would need to get things working.
No he did not start slow at either Napoli or Chelsea in his first seasons. They went 12 matches undefeated in PL at Chelsea before completely falling apart over the last 2/3 of the season and almost missing top 4 (only thing that saved them was Spurs, Arsenal, ManU all lost the majority of their matches to end the season). His EUropa League title was a joke against joke teams.

At Napoli in his first season, they lost once in their first 14 matches and were first place in the table after Round 14. Hardly a slow start.

If anything he’s started every league season hot and then had his players burn out from lack of rotation and sarriball style by midseason and consequently fall off the pace.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
No he did not start slow at either Napoli or Chelsea in his first seasons. They went 12 matches undefeated in PL at Chelsea before completely falling apart over the last 2/3 of the season and almost missing top 4 (only thing that saved them was Spurs, Arsenal, ManU all lost the majority of their matches to end the season). His EUropa League title was a joke against joke teams.

At Napoli in his first season, they lost once in their first 14 matches and were first place in the table after Round 14. Hardly a slow start.

If anything he’s started every league season hot and then had his players burn out from lack of rotation and sarriball style by midseason and consequently fall off the pace.
32 year old Khedira now is the savior of Sarri everything will be fine when he returns.:lol:

Mar 30, 2006

Yeah but Napoli were not looking as good till the next season. And Chelsea were in a slump the same time we are in a slump but if he was there this season I assume they would have continued their growth under him. We are in first place and it's like we are in 5th. At least we made it out of the CL group well. Conte is brutal in the CL.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Usually I would call the reaction to our defeat on Tuz and Twitter As over dramatic and reactionary, but this time it’s different. These players (and coach) need to know that their asses are on the line. Anything less than 100% will simply not be tolerated.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
So many excuses for this guy. Chiellini has missed time in several seasons, including substantial time last year. Costa missed almost all of last year. Injuries were even more frequent the last couple seasons for this team.
:tup:

Less than a year ago, Allegri dismantled and destroyed prime Atletico Madrid that were on their road to the domestic CL final. In that game, besides the GOAT-level performances by Giorgio and CR7, Max had to rely on Emre Can, Cancelo, Spinazzola, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardesci, Matuidi, most of whom have already left the club as not being good enough compared to those who stayed, and the rest of them are considered the worst players this season. And now some people say the current team is not good enough for Sarri.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah but Napoli were not looking as good till the next season. And Chelsea were in a slump the same time we are in a slump but if he was there this season I assume they would have continued their growth under him. We are in first place and it's like we are in 5th. At least we made it out of the CL group well. Conte is brutal in the CL.
You mean the next season when they finished 3rd instead of 2nd? It was his 3rd season that had people going ape over him, because of 91 pts, even though he crashed out of CL group stage to a terrible Shaktar, got knocked out of EL Rof32 by a mediocre RB Leipzig, and went out of Coppa Italia QFs to Atalanta.

Chelsea was in a slump for the entire last half of the season under Sarri in the premier league. They had 7 wins-5 losses-4 draws in the last 16 matches. Won 1 of their last 5 matches. As I said, they finished 3rd exclusively because of their fast start.

Stop making excuses. We’ve been embarrassed in 4 of our last 6 away matches, or any time we’ve played a decent team in the past 2 months. It’s time for him to get his shit together and have the team firing on all cylinders for the CL knockouts and the stretch run to another scudetto. Otherwise he should be sacked. Simple.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
After Sarri fraud and Pep current season, I'm 100% against Pep. In summer I was like 40%-50% pro Pep but right now, I'm in the opposite side completely.

Give me Inzaghi, Gasperini, Ten Hag, Juric, Deschamps.

Impossible dreams Zizou. Why we didn't sack Max that summer and got Zizou inmediately he was out RM it was a very bad call
No to Italian managers. Pep isn't a bad option for his experience. Agreed about Zizou.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:tup:

Less than a year ago, Allegri dismantled and destroyed prime Atletico Madrid that were on their road to the domestic CL final. In that game, besides the GOAT-level performances by Giorgio and CR7, Max had to rely on Emre Can, Cancelo, Spinazzola, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardesci, Matuidi, most of whom have already left the club as not being good enough compared to those who stayed, and the rest of them are considered the worst players this season. And now some people say the current team is not good enough for Sarri.
People need to realize that players and formations don't matter as much as intensity, desire and motivation. Look at Liverpool, they are nowhere near being the best club in the world on paper, but on the pitch, they almost will themselves to win. You're right about Atleti. In the first leg, we were uninspired, lethargic, not confident and too passive. In the second leg, we gave it everything in the pitch.
We've also seen this in most of our other famous games: Barcelona 2017, Real away 2018, Bayern away 2016 (for the most part)
We need that kind of mentality, not sure if Sarri brings that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
fuck at this point I'll take someone who is at least flexible over this idiot who refuses to play a 3 man backline despite the current side crying out for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)