Maurizio Sarri (236 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He knew we will play like that? But the coach is responsible for motivating the players, if they dont feel like it play the subs, heck even the reserves, that will show them...
We would lose anyway, maybe the reserves were talented enough to do better and at any case everybody would learn from it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yeah Costa and ronaldo could have out us 2 nil up if it wasn't for the posts but that's football.

Interesting point made earlier on Allegri...when he joined I thought this forums and others were going to implode...was like we had hired the world's worst manager.

Still plenty of football left in the season. I'm not sold on Sarri being a mistake as yet. We needed a change. Other than Inzaghi who was available? Pep rumours were BS.

Happy to bring in Inzaghi if Sarri fails but I think we need to look deeper than just the manager. We brought in an under cooked rabiot, an injury prone ramsey...realistically looking at the team on paper it looks fantastic...but it was never going to gel.and work from the off. Add to that our captain going down early in the season...demiral steps up and gets injured too.

Hasn't been the best scenario for us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He has turned our players into weak-willed, mentally fragile losers, in such a short space of time. We’re a black and white Napoli right now.

How disgusting to most likely have Inter above us in the table and Lazio 1 point behind us after this match day is over.
Some people do not know the amount of damage a manager can cause, no matter how good the squad is.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Why’s no one blaming the crossbar or the post for our defeat?
My friend... apart from the first 20 minutes in the second half we were completely outplayed by frigging Verona all over the pitch!
The two posts you are talking about were the fruit of individiual class from CR7 and Costa.
The team is horribly disjointed... we are seeing this for the third game in a row!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

My friend... apart from the first 20 minutes in the second half we were completely outplayed by frigging Verona all over the pitch!
The two posts you are talking about were the fruit of individiual class from CR7 and Costa.
The team is horribly disjointed... we are seeing this for the third game in a row!
Pigeon steps. We’ll get there eventually.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You think he deserves worse than a public flogging if he loses scudetto (and doesn’t win CL)? Pray tell what tortures you have in mind?
Let him smoke his 60 cigarettes from the wrong end.. but I bet there are more creative punishments and people with a more devious mind... :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We won the league comfortably, we had far more points that we do at this point last season, we conceded far less, we created more chances, we lost less games.

We lost to a very good Ajax side who should have been in the final. The same Ajax team that beat Real Madrid in the round before us. We got it wrong against them but we also should have had a penalty and hit the post in Amsterdam. I'd also point out that he didn't have Rabiot, Higuain, a more experienced Bentancur. Plus had to play Rugani at home them.

Do you think Sarri is going to win the league? I have serious doubts.
both home and away, no?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah Costa and ronaldo could have out us 2 nil up if it wasn't for the posts but that's football.

Interesting point made earlier on Allegri...when he joined I thought this forums and others were going to implode...was like we had hired the world's worst manager.

Still plenty of football left in the season. I'm not sold on Sarri being a mistake as yet. We needed a change. Other than Inzaghi who was available? Pep rumours were BS.

Happy to bring in Inzaghi if Sarri fails but I think we need to look deeper than just the manager. We brought in an under cooked rabiot, an injury prone ramsey...realistically looking at the team on paper it looks fantastic...but it was never going to gel.and work from the off. Add to that our captain going down early in the season...demiral steps up and gets injured too.

Hasn't been the best scenario for us.
Yes we needed a change, but that change didn't have to be the coach. Considering how they're playing and their attitude we should've changed half the team before we changed the coach, and that's what Max wanted and why he was ultimately fired.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

He says that Khedira and Matuidi > Ramsey and Rabiot because they have accomplished more in the past.

Than says that Sarri > Allegri

Has Sarri accomplished more? I am confused? :shifty:
people trying to argue with afghan :lol3:

fully fit Chiellini = started 22/38 serie A games last season and missed the crucial CL tie.
Max had Sami while Sarri has to deal with lesser Ramsey and Babiot = Sami started 8 seire A games last season, already has 9 starts this season

- - - Updated - - -

Our record last season after the Scudetto clinching win against Viola
Näyttökuva 2020-2-9 kello 2.46.32.png

Now
Näyttökuva 2020-2-9 kello 2.47.22.png

Muh improvement
and we even "intentionally lost" the prior game so we could clinch the scudetto at home :allegri:. we were on pace for a 100pts if Max had the same hunger for meaningless accomplishments as conte

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri won in year 1. He didn't need five years to win. Also, there's no way we're giving Sarri FIVE or even THREE fucking years. If/Once this Chain Smoking Cancer loses the title, he's out the door, together with Tootsie and Goldilocks.
did he do it with his B side though? zero guts, thats why we fired him

Last edited:

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
First of all Sarri doesn't have an adequate squad to apply his tactics but the issue isn't addressed in order to make some tweaks to our squad in the transfer market.
"repeating that he is happy with the squad he have."
Same thing happened in the summer and winter.

adding to that his tactical limitations to apply a tactic that utilize the squad and we have the main reasons for why the team is like that.

The motivation thing is nonsense and he is using it as an excuse in order not to say the board messed up or he messed up or both of them that is true.

Regarding our bad form of late when Rabiot and Bentancur started to find momentum Pjanic become a shadow of his self of start of the season
and its the most important player in Sarri's system.

The worst thing is that we don't have a solution in our bench in order to fix the Pjanic problem no without tweaks from a coach that is irrelevant to do.

My last hope is Chiel return will temporary fix the problems for the remain of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 229)