Maurizio Sarri (60 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm worried that the board wont be quick to sack him. I think appointing him was a sign of the boards desire to play more watchable football for help building the brand and they won't want to backtrack from that aim combined with no foreign coaches policy leaves few options. Hopefully Inzaghi will be willing to talk come summer or we come to our senses and make peace with Maxx.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Give Sarri 5 years with a squad who could win the league with their B side like Allegri had and im sure he will have a very healthy trophy cabinet.
Allegri won in year 1. He didn't need five years to win. Also, there's no way we're giving Sarri FIVE or even THREE fucking years. If/Once this Chain Smoking Cancer loses the title, he's out the door, together with Tootsie and Goldilocks.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Clearly going through a bad patch but I still think it can be turned around before the CL restarts. Not sure why comparisons to previous managers are required. We are still the best team in Italy regardless of form and will most likely win serie A.

We can blame Sarri for poor tactics and motivation...but I think some of our players need to pull their thumbs out of their asses. We have a 35 yr old ronaldo busting his balls out there like he has never won a trophy. How the rest of the players cant get fired up for games has me fucked.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
lose to Lyon and you are definitely out ....bring back Allegri ...at least he will fix the defense
Lyon and Inter in the league (God forbid) and he is out

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if I want Allegri back but I definitely do not want Sarri..
Hope we get a proper coach along with Pogba in the summer
With Pogba in the summer Allegri will be great

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I’m so sick of hearing about fucking Allegri. Dude is gone and hopefully doesn’t come back. The guy isn’t that much better than Sarri and is boring as fuck.
:rofl: :howler: Wrong. Allegri's resume puts CSC to shame. The Chain Smoking Cancer has only ever won the Europa League (The Mickey Mouse of cups), and his football has been dire to watch (at least with this Juventus).

Allegri's last season here was shit, by our own high standards, but this current Juve isn't any better. We're playing like shit and we have an incompetent inferior coach.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m so sick of hearing about fucking Allegri. Dude is gone and hopefully doesn’t come back. The guy isn’t that much better than Sarri and is boring as fuck.
:rofl: :howler: Wrong. Allegri's resume puts CSC to shame. The Chain Smoking Cancer has only ever won the Europa League (The Mickey Mouse of cups), and his football has been dire to watch (at least with this Juventus).

Allegri's last season here was shit, by our own high standards, but this current Juve isn't any better. We're playing like shit and we have an incompetent inferior coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri should try the 3 5 2 now that chiellini back

Stability in midfield and defense and allows your wife players to push up.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
:shifty: :numnum:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’ve had plenty of patience and i’ve genuinly gave him the benefit of the doubt hoping for an improvement to our game, but frankly, that’s just hasn’t been the case so far, i’m having a hard time understanding what have we improved on from previous seasons as all i see is more and more questions/riddles pilling up... whereas ofc there’s still plenty of time to turn things around and still finish this season with some silverware, think everyone can agree that not only expectations have gone down but also there’s literally no indication of us actually improving and eventually fixing our issues, that i think is the real concern right now and should be worked on as soon as possible, whether it’s a mentality thing or just plain poor tactics remains to be seen, nonetheless something needs to change, and for our own sake, quick.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty: :numnum:
I dont blame the board of replacing Allegri as we obviously needed the change.
I do blame the board on taking a loser mentality coach..
I never liked his football but at least he was a loser that played an entertaining style for some.. now he cant even entertain a blind man...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He isn't a top tier coach, so I am not sure why we even targeted him. One Mickey Mouse cup doesn't make you a quality coach.

I hope we win this season, but if we lose to an Inter in Year 1 under Conte or a Lazio that lacks depth, he definitely has to go. No excuses. Goldilocks and Tootsie should also show themselves the way out - they should be ashamed and man enough to take responsibility and not wait to get their asses kicked out the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)