Maurizio Sarri (12 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Should have remained at his post at local bank. The difference to last year? Its like asking if the water is wet, fire hot, etc... We have won less points, concede more, score less, look disorganized, clueless, predictable that even average sides can cause us trouble. This Juve side is up for taking, every team knows it, our weaknesses and how to exploit it. Or Juric and Gatusso are some kind of tactical masterminds.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Unless we win the CL he won’t survive another season. I’ve said it again for the hundredth time.
From what we have seen there is no way in hell this guy wins the cl.
We should be glad this guy wins the seria a.

Imagine how dybala feels seeing how he was in great form and papa sarri starts his long lost child week after week.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How exactly did Allgeri do more last season? We are top of a much stronger league, further in the Copa than last year and in the CL still.

Allegri got embarrassed by Ajax KIDS last season. As long as Sarri wins the league and doesn't get ko'd by underdogs in the CL he would've out-performed Allegri's last season.
We won the league comfortably, we had far more points that we do at this point last season, we conceded far less, we created more chances, we lost less games.

We lost to a very good Ajax side who should have been in the final. The same Ajax team that beat Real Madrid in the round before us. We got it wrong against them but we also should have had a penalty and hit the post in Amsterdam. I'd also point out that he didn't have Rabiot, Higuain, a more experienced Bentancur. Plus had to play Rugani at home them.

Do you think Sarri is going to win the league? I have serious doubts.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
How exactly did Allgeri do more last season? We are top of a much stronger league, further in the Copa than last year and in the CL still.

Allegri got embarrassed by Ajax KIDS last season. As long as Sarri wins the league and doesn't get ko'd by underdogs in the CL he would've out-performed Allegri's last season.
:agree: I'd say that even if Sarri finishes top four in this new much improved Serie A filled with prime Barcelona level teams he would have clearly outperformed Allegri's last season. Sarri just can't stop winning in life.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Should have remained at his post at local bank. The difference to last year? Its like asking if the water is wet, fire hot, etc... We have won less points, concede more, score less, look disorganized, clueless, predictable that even average sides can cause us trouble. This Juve side is up for taking, every team knows it, our weaknesses and how to exploit it. Or Juric and Gatusso are some kind of tactical masterminds.
:agree:

Unbelievable that people try to deny it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bro. He's a proven winner. He's a bonafide success. The man knows how to win in Europe - after all, he won the EL with Chelsea beating the mighty Bate, Hakhmadeen FC, and Tashkent Tractor AC.

- - - Updated - - -

Go back to your cave peasant :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His Mickey Mouse European League trophy will remain the only insignificant irrelevant so called success he`s had in his 30+ years of coaching...

And yet, someone decided it was a good idea to appoint a random clueless amateur to run one of the top clubs on Earth...

The cycle repeats, Del Neri v2.0 is the ultimate low this club can tolerate and whenever they decide to kick him off will be way too late. Pathetic, useless, terrible, joke, idiot, clueless, you name it, Del Neri v2.0 has it...
Delneri 2.0 is what me and JCK were saying from the beginning. The only difference being Sarri has a much better squad at his disposal. But he’s the exact same thing.

The club will hopefully make the right decision at the end of the season if/when we lose the title.

May 23, 2013
:agree: I'd say that even if Sarri finishes top four in this new much improved Serie A filled with prime Barcelona level teams he would have clearly outperformed Allegri's last season. Sarri just can't stop winning in life.
Im sorry, was setting the bar at what Maestro Allegri "achieved" last season too low? Maybe your right, I should hold Sarri to such lowly standards.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Delneri 2.0 is what me and JCK were saying from the beginning. The only difference being Sarri has a much better squad at his disposal. But he’s the exact same thing.

The club will hopefully make the right decision at the end of the season if/when we lose the title.
It's actually worse to do this bad with so much better squad.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how he keeps banging on about Serie A being “much improved” as if it was the Serie A of the early/mid 90s of the seven sisters. What a fucking cockroach he is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We won the league comfortably, we had far more points that we do at this point last season, we conceded far less, we created more chances, we lost less games.

We lost to a very good Ajax side who should have been in the final. The same Ajax team that beat Real Madrid in the round before us. We got it wrong against them but we also should have had a penalty and hit the post in Amsterdam. I'd also point out that he didn't have Rabiot, Higuain, a more experienced Bentancur. Plus had to play Rugani at home them.

Do you think Sarri is going to win the league? I have serious doubts.
He also didn’t have De Ligt, and Chiellini missed those two Ajax matches with injury, so we were stuck with the brilliant high grinta pairing of Bonucci-Rugani :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

All these new fake Sarriboiz need to take lessons from the OG Sarriboiz, you and me.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sarri boys be like
nyle-dimarco-love-being-deaf.gif

Jun 6, 2015
I love how he keeps banging on about Serie A being “much improved” as if it was the Serie A of the early/mid 90s of the seven sisters. What a fucking cockroach he is.
Yes I think it's quite likely that at least three of the CL semi-finalists will be from Serie A and surely an all Italian Europa League final, such is Serie A's domination at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)