Maurizio Sarri (16 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiellini is injured, this inter team is far better than any team last year...We played shit football under Allegri too, mainly because the rigid midfield.
Lol nah.

We had a shit midfield. We upgraded it this year. Ramsey, Rabiot, another year older Bentancur.

We should see far better performances. Especially in attack. We’re still scoring less than last year. And miles off the pace of 2017-18

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Lol nah.

We had a shit midfield. We upgraded it this year. Ramsey, Rabiot, another year older Bentancur.

We should see far better performances. Especially in attack. We’re still scoring less than last year. And miles off the pace of 2017-18
Ramsey, Rabiot are no upgrades dude, Chiellini being injured is far more impactful than having fucking Ramsey and Rabiot.

Khedira is far better than these two donkeys.

Mar 10, 2009
The midfield was worse last season and we looked better.

If our midfield is so bad then should the coach not find a system that makes us less reliant on it? I'm confident Conte and Allegri would.

We didn't really look better though, we were "less worse;" yeah its a play on words but I hope you get what I mean. It's like hiring a school teacher and asking him/her to teach without the proper resources. The fact is, there is only so much you can do with this terrible midfield.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
His Mickey Mouse European League trophy will remain the only insignificant irrelevant so called success he`s had in his 30+ years of coaching...

And yet, someone decided it was a good idea to appoint a random clueless amateur to run one of the top clubs on Earth...

The cycle repeats, Del Neri v2.0 is the ultimate low this club can tolerate and whenever they decide to kick him off will be way too late. Pathetic, useless, terrible, joke, idiot, clueless, you name it, Del Neri v2.0 has it...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ramsey, Rabiot are no upgrades dude, Chiellini being injured is far more impactful than having fucking Ramsey and Rabiot.
Ramsey and Rabiot are definite upgrades on Bernadeschi and Khedira of last year, who they have effectively replaced.

And Chiellini missed a decent bit of time last year. Hence the reason we had to start Rugani-Bonucci against Ajax. Which is far far worse than Bonucci-De Ligt. We have De Ligt or Chiellini alongside Bonucci against Ajax, we were probably playing in SF last year.

May 23, 2013
Because Allegri did more with a lesser squad last year.
How exactly did Allgeri do more last season? We are top of a much stronger league, further in the Copa than last year and in the CL still.

Allegri got embarrassed by Ajax KIDS last season. As long as Sarri wins the league and doesn't get ko'd by underdogs in the CL he would've out-performed Allegri's last season.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Ramsey and Rabiot are definite upgrades on Bernadeschi and Khedira of last year, who they have effectively replaced.

And Chiellini missed a decent bit of time last year. Hence the reason we had to start Rugani-Bonucci against Ajax. Which is far far worse than Bonucci-De Ligt. We have De Ligt or Chiellini alongside Bonucci against Ajax, we were probably playing in SF last year.
Chiellini misses minimum 10 games every year, he was there for most of the games in Serie A, this time he'll be out for much longer.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How exactly did Allgeri do more last season? We are top of a much stronger league, further in the Copa than last year and in the CL still.

Allegri got embarrassed by Ajax KIDS last season. As long as Sarri wins the league and doesn't get ko'd by underdogs in the CL he would've out-performed Allegri's last season.
You'll be Lucky sarri makes it past lyon if we lay like this

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We didn't really look better though, we could "less bad;" yeah its a play on words but I hope you get what I mean. It's like hiring a school teacher and asking him/her to teach without the proper resources. The fact is, there is only so much you can do with this terrible midfield.
Come on, football is about results. You almost could excuse the fragility of Sarri's team is we at least were creating chances or were somewhat entertaining. Neither the entertainment or the results are there with Sarri. We have no cohesion and look so weak. I could see us getting thumped by a half decent side in Europe, Lazio did it to us twice. Even Verona had us on the ropes for the first half today.

Allegri did plenty with a lesser midfield. It wasn't always the most entertaining but I think that's exaggerated, we did play some excellent football at times (particularly in his 2nd last season). Even taking the style of football out of the equation, we were solid and I had faith that the team would turn things around. I have the complete opposite under Sarri.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

He has been hired for attractive style of football

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

It was right to replace Allegri as it seemed as our players needed a new approach but Sarri isnt the approach that was needed!
We need a coach who knows how to attack and defend while applying pressure on the opposition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)