Maurizio Sarri (12 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
we just lost to verona. we don't usually thank the coach for that.

also, what exactly is he doing right?
We are top of the strongest Serie A league in over a decade, topped a strong CL group and are in the Semis of the Copa Italia. Til that changes I don't see anything to complain about, especially when we are missing our captain/best defender.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You got a great job but you simply arent up for the task and no matter how much effort you put in, you are well out of your depth in the end. Thank you AA, Nedved, Fabio for a lost year. This team has no character, grit, determination, decisiveness, ideas. Our midfield is bland and defense is porous. We need something else, this isnt what we were looking for after changing manager. I hope..

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
There are many things to dislike about Sarri, but I won’t blame him for the loss today. It is squarely down to two massive brainfarts by the two most experienced Juventus players on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The game came off as shit from the beginning. He continues with same players no squad rotation. Pjanic has been shit for weeks and he continues to start him. Same with higuain. He doesn't get it

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There are many things to dislike about Sarri, but I won’t blame him for the loss today. It is squarely down to two massive brainfarts by the two most experienced Juventus players on the pitch.

The goals might have come from the mistakes but we were godawful for the first 30 and last 25 mins or so of the game. No way we were coming off with 3 points with how we were playing.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Agnelli fucked up big time for the first time in 9 years.

I blame mainly the piss poor roster construction/management by Paratici.

Sarri is not the sole main responsible IMO. He's at least the co responsible with Paratici.

Let's see how long it takes to Agnelli to correct the mistake.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

I understand but you gotta blame him at least a little for the 0 game plan that we’ve had all game long. The performance was embarrassing, we don’t have any clue how to presse, contain, build or defend. I would agree with you if let’s say we had 10 shots on target and the players had missed all of them but we didn’t build anything, it was very unpleasant to watch. I had cancel some plans to watch this game lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)