Maurizio Sarri (56 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The bum Sarri will give us CL glory. You heard it here first.
doubtful but, for some reason, I still hold out hope that Sarri will eventually get this right. That there is merit to how he wants to play but it is being hampered by our severe lack of appropriate midfielders/ wingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks. Demiral and DeLigt look ideal to partner Bonucci in a 3-man backline.
:agree: Even Emre Can might be useful again as cover for RCB :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt-Bon-Demoral

Cuad-Benten-Pjanic-AS

Dyb
Hig-CR7​
Love it. Absolutely love no longer relying on a three man midfield when we clearly don't have the players to effectively fill the B2B roles. It also could repurpose Bernardeschi out wide where he will do less damage and Emre Can in a midfield two or CB where his laziness will be less exposed. The weaknesses of Khedira and Matuidi will be mitigated as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:disagree:

Are you hellbent on becoming one of the Sarri trolls? Why bring Max up here? If Sarri wins us CL we shall be so blessed to have had 3 fantastically successful coaches in a row.
Nah , I'm just joking around. But he did get a lot of shit a few weeks ago so about time he gets some support for his performances in the CL. :baus:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
shameful post but if we actually win the CL go ahead harvest Ronaldo's lungs and give them to Sarri so he can smoke for another 30 years.
It’s a joke I’ve nothing but appreciation for Allegri’s titles here. But yeah I say if he manages to take us all the way give him new lungs!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Bar Juve
The trident for the new challenge with Inter

Those three together? Just bar talk: Sarri had cut it short
But the irreplaceability of Dybala put the tactician’s plans back on the table
Ronaldo and Higuain goals comfort his turnaround

:green:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Still we need to be careful here...

The thing is that, our only solution to closed games is Dybala from the bench ... I can imagine bigger teams already study this trick and will shut it down ....

lets see what will happen and with the talk of trio attack, i hope we change our formation to solve the mid issues .... why not 352 like others mentioned .... but the problem is that we dont have game plan b if it falls ...
By the time they figure this out we will bring Ramsey and Costa. They dont know what hit em.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
:howler: That’s a horrible nickname but I’ll take it. I just hope our bum Sarrinho will realize he doesn’t have to follow his initial tactic plans to the letter. Allegri’s specialty was that he could adapt his system for whatever players he had If the trident is working make it happen!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:howler: That’s a horrible nickname but I’ll take it. I just hope our bum Sarrinho will realize he doesn’t have to follow his initial tactic plans to the letter. Allegri’s specialty was that he could adapt his system for whatever players he had If the trident is working make it happen!
Especially in finals :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)