Maurizio Sarri (35 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some amateur coaches would be ashamed of saying what he said today after the match, and they say this guy is a professional.

CKSQj-4VAAAcVKV?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If that's all we are looking for in that position we might as well have brought back Giacherrini.
He would be more efficient, I belive.
Bern's career at juve should have been over from 1 month ago, yet this bozo keeps starting him, because he is afraid to try another formation. We can't be the only ones to recognize that we play terribly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Starting Bernardeschi is why our pressing game is effective and it was effective tonight. Problem is once we get the ball. it could be mitigated if we had RCM and LCM were better but we don't have good attacking players for those positions.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck Allegri. He's had his run here. You'll have the same shit happen with him in charge. Only thing is the complaining will go back the other way.
:turk:

Hopefully this results serves as a kick in the teeth. A wakeup call of what our previous performances, scraping results, was always leading to.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He actually said that? That's a sure way to lose the locker room.
No, he said that on the situation prior to Cuadrado's red card, Dybala and Bernardeschi didn't do as previously discussed in the locker room and changed positions. He said that Dybala should have been on the ball instead of being isolated on the right and Bernardeschi had to stay central.

I'm not sure what really happened there and I'd like to take a look at the particular situation.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Could it be that allegri recognized that by using the 4 3 3 where we played on the wings was our means to solidify our transition in defense, because I guess losing the ball on the wing close to the opposition's goal is less dangerous than losing the ball in the center of the pitch?
Sarri with his central play invites pressure on our midfielders who aren't that technical to evade it and are giving the ball away cheaply on numerous occasions.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No, he said that on the situation prior to Cuadrado's red card, Dybala and Bernardeschi didn't do as previously discussed in the locker room and changed positions. He said that Dybala should have been on the ball instead of being isolated on the right and Bernardeschi had to stay central.

I'm not sure what really happened there and I'd like to take a look at the particular situation.
a tactical genius move from simone?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Could it be that allegri recognized that by using the 4 3 3 where we played on the wings was our means to solidify our transition in defense, because I guess losing the ball on the wing close to the opposition's goal is less dangerous than losing the ball in the center of the pitch?

More than half of goals have been conceded due to de ligt mistakes and set plays

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This season is still salvageable. The main problem is our midfield and not Sarri. We have to invest this January transfer, its as simple as that.
I’d say it’s a combination. Just like second half last year. We’re better than how we are performing week in, week out, but we have some serious issues in the midfield and with injury prone players. Sarri so far this year and Allegri for the second half last year have struggled to find tactics that suit the squad at their disposal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)